Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tips for Skymines

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
You don't lose your pickaxe on death. This means you can go into end outpost and mine the amethyst. If you see a player do /is go. It instantly teleports you away from danger.

Make friends. If you want to easily improve your gear + experience make friends. This will allow you to get outpost even whilst not wearing armor due to the protection of multiple people.

Don't use passive mode the second the cooldown refreshes. Wait until somebody goes on a killing spree or is camping the mine you need to mine at. This increases the profit from passive mode, there is no need to use it when everyone is farming at a certain mine due to the same objective.

Find high ranks that you trust. This goes with the make friends as you need guardian rank or above to upgrade your pickaxe to efficiency 10 and so on. The higher your rank the higher you can upgrade it. High ranked friends means they can upgrade your items for you.

Don't go into outpost without very good gear and a few teamates on. There are players with protection 6 and sharpness 7. You will die instantly if you go in with protection 3 netherite and a sharpness 4 netherite sword.

That's all I can think of if you have more ideas reply to this post with more tips.

Creds to IamaDevil for the idea

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
You don't lose your pickaxe on death. This means you can go into end outpost and mine the amethyst. If you see a player do /is go. It instantly teleports you away from danger.

Make friends. If you want to easily improve your gear + experience make friends. This will allow you to get outpost even whilst not wearing armor due to the protection of multiple people.

Don't use passive mode the second the cooldown refreshes. Wait until somebody goes on a killing spree or is camping the mine you need to mine at. This increases the profit from passive mode, there is no need to use it when everyone is farming at a certain mine due to the same objective.

Find high ranks that you trust. This goes with the make friends as you need guardian rank or above to upgrade your pickaxe to efficiency 10 and so on. The higher your rank the higher you can upgrade it. High ranked friends means they can upgrade your items for you.

Don't go into outpost without very good gear and a few teamates on. There are players with protection 6 and sharpness 7. You will die instantly if you go in with protection 3 netherite and a sharpness 4 netherite sword.

That's all I can think of if you have more ideas reply to this post with more tips.

Creds to IamaDevil for the idea
Better Explanation. I didn't spent time ig.

Arnav3037

Pika Member
That's basically more p2w
What else can be expected from pika
They should atleast make the starter pick efficiency 3

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
That's basically more p2w
What else can be expected from pika
They should atleast make the starter pick efficiency 3
It takes no time to get to eff 5 starter pick, so please don't say about P2W.

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
I am a non and I got 13 hrs playtime + I have Netherite Eff 10

Arnav3037

Pika Member
Pika should make gamemode player friendly not making players no lifing

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Aren't you Indian? Yea, then you can't afford MC because your parents don't allow you to spend online money.