Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Times up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Hello Friends, Family, Fam, and Pika Team,

Great day to everybody! As you all know, I have decided to leave my position as Moderator of the Pika Team. I know this decision is being thinked alot of times, but this time, get over my nerves now. I like to apologize to the people who I offended, or faught, or even abuse a power of mine, I apologize. Sorry for all the thinks i did incorrectly, and I like to change that attitude while im a member position for now.

Reasons I left is that, first of all, school is killing me. Im a programmer atm having competitions thru other school thats why im barely going online. And projects are being stacked up and being cram lol. Second, as you all see, alot of people resigned, due to "stuffs" happening behind the team. Well, I just like to say, i want to be organized and be fair to each others. Thats it :).

My Messages to all!

@DutchSmash I Miss you bae!
@Boomclaw I hope everything will change as possible. Anyways, goodluck for that ;) I know you can do it!
@Ultimatesaviour After all the pm's i pmed you, you finally answered! Thanks for handling my attitude ash! Also, keep up the good work for being h-a
@PizzaMC My boy! Dont worry, Ill still make your tasks xD But anyways, goodluck with NYCreative and hope my custom rank will be there haha <3 I luv u bro and Keep up the good work! I remember that you called my staff application is very good before aahh ty <3
@XTheYo Sorry for wasting your time in the trainer test :( Keep up the trainings Head Trainer! Get some sleep!
@Harshhc_returns ewwwww xD Hahah jk. Hey bro, its been a while. Very busy at school huh? Same lol. Hope I can help more in HC Land and yeah, keep it up and studies first nub ;)
@Jenny321 my graveyard
@LittleFeather96 Feather Rank?
@Hideous HI PRE! HAHA! Proud Filipino Buddies! Keep up being a Head Builder and Moderator bro! Im always here to be in your side and support you haha! Be the first Filipino admin okay? Promise me!
@cheapsh0t aww good times in your private server xD Gonna miss you!
@iNickyy best buddies! Hahah, love yah bro! Thanks for lending my your prem account! <3
@Slendyy <3 <3 <3 Bae Bae Bae xD Hi Bro! Please teach me more of photography please? Hahah miss yah already!
@Younger thats why its younger... <3
@KayleeeSea "Gab Gab" lol <3 Gonna miss you kay kay! See ya some time later! Love you!
@CWO your pika ot is messed up :( xD
@Deviate -speechless brother-
@Draegoner i love you! <3 Ill be that op smart nub soon HAHAHAHA
@Whitei520 Keep it up bro! I hope me made more memories before i resign
@RockyGaming ;)
@XxTheMeteorxX_ Had a bonding with you yesterday! Keep up the trainings okay? Ill be very proud to see you an official PVP Helper :)
@Daantje8 D8 8)
@LoopY WAKE UP!
@salwaswemi i miss u tbh <3
@VeggiDay <3
@TasosB BRO BRO BRO PLEASE CHECK OUT PLANES THE MOVIE XD
@Skittlez13114 #1 Idol! I<3U bro!
@MrBas666 The person I rant every single day! Hope we can have a round of TF2 soon ahaha!
@Thav01 Hi smarty pants
@Ariana Marry Me Please
@Ohana Fam PLEASE BE ACTIVE AT THE GROUPCHAT IM BEGGING YOU
@Gesim17 come back :p
@Littlezkim im always here for you!
@all, Thank you guys, you guided my thruout 9 months of being a successful staff! Without you all, Im nothing tbh. Thanks for supporting me guys! Ill suport back to all of you and i love you all!

Signing Off

Sincerely Yours,
Snorlax13 [VIP]

Last edited:

MrBas666

Veteran
Hello Friends, Family, Fam, and Pika Team,

Great day to everybody! As you all know, I have decided to leave my position as Moderator of the Pika Team. I know this decision is being thinked alot of times, but this time, get over my nerves now. I like to apologize to the people who I offended, or faught, or even abuse a power of mine, I apologize. Sorry for all the thinks i did incorrectly, and I like to change that attitude while im a member position for now.

Reasons I left is that, first of all, school is killing me. Im a programmer atm having competitions thru other school thats why im barely going online. And projects are being stacked up and being cram lol. Second, as you all see, alot of people resigned, due to "stuffs" happening behind the team. Well, I just like to say, i want to be organized and be fair to each others. Thats it :).

My Messages to all!

@DutchSmash I Miss you bae!
@Boomclaw I hope everything will change as possible. Anyways, goodluck for that ;) I know you can do it!
@Ultimatesaviour After all the pm's i pmed you, you finally answered! Thanks for handling my attitude ash! Also, keep up the good work for being h-a
@PizzaMC My boy! Dont worry, Ill still make your tasks xD But anyways, goodluck with NYCreative and hope my custom rank will be there haha <3 I luv u bro and Keep up the good work!
@XTheYo Sorry for wasting your time in the trainer test :( Keep up the trainings Head Trainer! Get some sleep!
@Harshhc_returns ewwwww xD Hahah jk. Hey bro, its been a while. Very busy at school huh? Same lol. Hope I can help more in HC Land and yeah, keep it up and studies first nub ;)
@LittleFeather96 Feather Rank?
@Hideous HI PRE! HAHA! Proud Filipino Buddies! Keep up being a Head Builder and Moderator bro! Im always here to be in your side and support you haha! Be the first Filipino admin okay? Promise me!
@cheapsh0t aww good times in your private server xD Gonna miss you!
@iNickyy best buddies! Hahah, love yah bro! Thanks for lending my your prem account! <3
@Slendyy <3 <3 <3 Bae Bae Bae xD Hi Bro! Please teach me more of photography please? Hahah miss yah already!
@Younger thats why its younger... <3
@KayleeeSea "Gab Gab" lol <3 Gonna miss you kay kay! See ya some time later! Love you!
@CWO your pika ot is messed up :( xD
@Deviate -speechless brother-
@Draegoner i love you! <3 Ill be that op smart nub soon HAHAHAHA
@Whitei520 Keep it up bro! I hope me made more memories before i resign
@RockyGaming ;)
@XxTheMeteorxX_ Had a bonding with you yesterday! Keep up the trainings okay? Ill be very proud to see you an official PVP Helper :)
@Daantje8 D8 8)
@LoopY WAKE UP!
@salwaswemi i miss u tbh <3
@VeggiDay <3
@TasosB BRO BRO BRO PLEASE CHECK OUT PLANES THE MOVIE XD
@Skittlez13114 #1 Idol! I<3U bro!
@MrBas666 The person I rant every single day! Hope we can have a round of TF2 soon ahaha!
@Thav01 Hi smarty pants
@Ariana Marry Me Please
@Ohana Fam PLEASE BE ACTIVE AT THE GROUPCHAT IM BEGGING YOU
@Gesim17 come back :p
@all, Thank you guys, you guided my thruout 9 months of being a successful staff! Without you all, Im nothing tbh. Thanks for supporting me guys! Ill suport back to all of you and i love you all!

Signing Off

Sincerely Yours,
Snorlax13 [VIP]

man... seeing this now makes me think its finally happening (in a bad way :mad:...) .. you are like a brother to me.. and we will have that round of tf2.. <3

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
wow 1 more good staff resignin this is really sad

MouraThat

Veteran
man... seeing this now makes me think its finally happening (in a bad way :mad:...) .. you are like a brother to me.. and we will have that round of tf2.. <3
At least we still have a signature , Ik you were one of the staffs who thought of me in a negative way but at least i got a wink

OP
OP
Snorlax13HD

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
At least we still have a signature , Ik you were one of the staffs who thought of me in a negative way but at least i got a wink

I dont care about someones negative way. At least they have a positive right?

TacosB

Veteran
Much love snorlad. You were one of the staff members that welcomed me the most when I joined. I really appreciate that and I will make sure that I will watch the Planes movie. Farewell.

Keep up the trainings Head Trainer!
Best joke 2k16

Gesim17

Snorlax, we last met in a training in which i left after 20 minutes...I really appreciated the fact that even if you just became a trainer you could cope great with us. You are a great guy...go on with your life bro ;)

OP
OP
Snorlax13HD

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Snorlax, we last met in a training in which i left after 20 minutes...I really appreciated the fact that even if you just became a trainer you could cope great with us. You are a great guy...go on with your life bro ;)
Hope we trained more xD

Disappointed

Banned
Bye

- The person you married on creative 1.8 but forgot to add me on here, but I won't judge hah.

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
Another one leaving us... Sad to see. Anyway, enjoy your life and live it the fullest. In my eyes you were a great example of how a staff member should function on the server. Hope to see your around sometime.

#PeaceOUT!

MouraThat

Veteran
Another one leaving us... Sad to see. Anyway, enjoy your life and live it the fullest. In my eyes you were a great example of how a staff member should function on the server. Hope to see your around sometime.

#PeaceOUT!
Add another one to that list

Davidva

Veteran
ill miss you Snorlax. Another good staff leaving. Good bye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.