Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

time to quit pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

toloubas7

Pika Lover
hey guys i just came back from school and i saw so many msges on my skype acc from my is team saying that i griefed them i was like do they actually think this? and when i tried to login it said wrong password soo ye you can say that my acc griefed them soo ye its time to quit! i am so sad but i cant do anything else! staff told me that my acc is already banned and thats something that makes me happy cause people will not get scammed by this hacker! @Thepoisonivyy @M4ster_Unicorn @ZsarTheGreat @Raysh @KATERUS im sorry if you thought it was me and for everything happend! :( and its time to goodbye my good friends! :(
@Thepoisonivyy
@KATERUS
@ZsarTheGreat
@Raysh
@M4ster_Unicorn
@EpicBerkeGamer
@Caillou
@_xsavageking_
@yoya
@Itz_Pyro_
@Naughty_Scopez
@Feylex
@benking_
@Chairman
@GetRektMan
@Littlezkim
@JokerHD
@PizzaMC
@DutchminerHD
@saifrehman im not mad just to let you know
@ShadowRider3010
@Snorlax13
@MECHAME
and theres should be more that i forgot!! i love you all! <3 i will mish you but if you want to talk to me you can have my skype! its :toloubas7!

it was a nice adventure but its time to end! thanks everyone for helping me supporting me hating me loving me you all in my heart! Goodbye! :( <3

Last edited:

KATERUS

hey guys i just came back from school and i saw so many msges on my skype acc from my is team saying that i griefed them i was like do they actually think this? and when i tried to login it said wrong password soo ye you can say that my acc griefed them soo ye its time to quit! i am so sad but i cant do anything else! staff told me that my acc is already banned and thats something that makes me happy cause people will not get scammed by this hacker! @Thepoisonivyy @M4ster_Unicorn @ZsarTheGreat @Raysh @KATERUS im sorry if you thought it was me and for everything happend! :( and its time to goodbye my good friends! :(
@Thepoisonivyy
@KATERUS
@ZsarTheGreat
@Raysh
@M4ster_Unicorn
@EpicBerkeGamer
@Caillou
@_xsavageking_
@yoya
@Itz_Pyro_
@Naughty_Scopez
@Feylex
@benking_
@Chairman
@GetRektMan
@Littlezkim
@JokerHD
@PizzaMC
@DutchminerHD
@saifrehman im not mad just to let you know
@ShadowRider3010
@Snorlax13

and theres should be more that i forgot!! i love you all! <3 i will mish you but if you want to talk to me you can have my skype! its :toloubas7!

it was a nice adventure but its time to end! thanks everyone for helping me supporting me hating me loving me you all in my heart! Goodbye! :( <3
Tolo... dont leave us...

Raysh

Dear griefer,

If your brave enough to grief our island and cause trust issues for out SkyBlock team, then be a man and reveal yourself and give us a reason why you did it!

Haven't seen such a brave griefing in a while. (Idm to be griefed by someone, the only thing matters is who and why)

Yours faithfully,
Raysh

MECHAME

Veteran
Uggghhh...too many people are quitting!

Btw you can create a support ticket (if you have proof thats toloubas7 is your acc) and tell the staff that it got hacked,they will help you!

Also you didn't tag me :(

Anyways...its time to say BYEE ;)

OP
OP
T

toloubas7

Pika Lover
Uggghhh...too many people are quitting!

Btw you can create a support ticket (if you have proof thats toloubas7 is your acc) and tell the staff that it got hacked,they will help you!

Also you didn't tag me :(

Anyways...its time to say BYEE ;)
i said i forgot some people! ty anyways! will miss you :/

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Losing you in our island hurts more than any spawners we lost but if you cant play without a rank, Id understand. Im not mad anymore. Ik it wasnt you.

Ps. we can still play eggwars nub XD

OP
OP
T

toloubas7

Pika Lover
Losing you in our island hurts more than any spawners we lost but if you cant play without a rank, Id understand. Im not mad anymore. Ik it wasnt you.

Ps. we can still play eggwars nub XD
ty so much ivyy for not beeing mad at me!!

Ps. i rekt you at eggwars! xD

lildicky

sorry brotha, it's hard. having to quit because of this really sucks :/ - Ivy was freaking out lol - yeah, but I wanted to say i'm sorry for this happening to you... because you don't deserve it :/ - I hope you do come back soon, whether it is in a donator way or simply a player way. Good luck!

Raysh

So is the staff going to do smh? Or are we Just unlucky af?

I mean its quite obvious who has our stuff right now, that stiv23 guy (i dont have his full ign available rn)
I Saw @Chairman talking to him, is There any news?

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
So is the staff going to do smh? Or are we Just unlucky af?

I mean its quite obvious who has our stuff right now, that stiv23 guy (i dont have his full ign available rn)
I Saw @Chairman talking to him, is There any news?

Stive23 is banned because he had an xray mod or something , not because he griefed us. They also said they ip banned the hacker, I doubt it would do any help bec they can always make a vpn. It's upsetting that they cant even take the time to look at chat logs and see the main account who got our stuff. (im pretty sure its one of our haters xD) We must have lost 150+ spawners, stacks of dia blocks, and all our stuff. Thersles a chat log whenever you mine a spawner.

I just dont understand why someone wouldnt take time to look at it. I mean, it's an island of 6 donators.

Raysh

@DutchminerHD
Can you please Read the comment above. Its kinda frustrating, and you think its weird when they call staff lazy?

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Staff members are limited with what they are able to do by the perms that are available to them. I don't really know who has access to chat logs of the server to be honest.
All i can say is i extend my apologies on behalf of the staff team.

Raysh

I umderstand, you are "Just" a helper. But There are guys around here with more perms.

In my eyes a good server Will do the best they can for donators, our island members didnt buy the rank to give away the blocks wich come with the donator kit.
But the thing is, we didnt hear from anyone if we are Able to get our oreblocks and spawners back. We only hear that the Main 'suspect' is banned. And this is exactly the reason why everyone is spreading rumours about the staff.

We dont really care about the blocks or spawners. But Just the feeling that no one is trying to help you, and provide information, that is what annoys us the most.

Speaking for
@Thepoisonivyy
@KATERUS
@toloubas7
@theloneking
@M4ster_Unicorn
@ZsarTheGreat
@Raysh

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
I umderstand, you are "Just" a helper. But There are guys around here with more perms.

In my eyes a good server Will do the best they can for donators, our island members didnt buy the rank to give away the blocks wich come with the donator kit.
But the thing is, we didnt hear from anyone if we are Able to get our oreblocks and spawners back. We only hear that the Main 'suspect' is banned. And this is exactly the reason why everyone is spreading rumours about the staff.

We dont really care about the blocks or spawners. But Just the feeling that no one is trying to help you, and provide information, that is what annoys us the most.

Speaking for
@Thepoisonivyy
@KATERUS
@toloubas7
@theloneking
@M4ster_Unicorn
@ZsarTheGreat
@Raysh
Well explained :). hopefully everybody understands it now!

Littlezkim

Pika Lover
Tolo <3 i miss you don't leave me :( i will cry forever... I will miss your cutie voice XD

Smexzy

Pika Member
Sad to hear that my friend. Even though I don't know you , but I wish you good luck in life and a good bye! Hope you will be able to get your account back one day and play here again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.