Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thoughts on this seasons PvP experience.

DeathByMySide

Pika Member
I have a full analysis of the clip in my appeal and I'll probably release it once the appeal gets reviewed

heart_face

Great Reporter
Hello people.

I’ve found the PvP experience in terms of mechanics and arena quite lacking in survival, and considering this is my first season here, I’d like to hear from the older players, was the PvP experience similar in previous seasons?

God bless, I’ll see you at the top.
The seasons are just getting worse and worse because of duping, though hopefully with the reset dupes and bugs will be patched. This is not the best season of survival, but still is a season. Our developers have asked for community suggestions, so if you think that you have an idea to improve survival please suggest it here! https://pika-network.net/threads/survival-reset-suggestions.348843/ Hopes to our new season being improved.

Imgod

Pika Lover
Bro the pit is glitched when you jump off you can't take damage so people can escape really quickly

Eaqlyy

Banned
Hello people.

I’ve found the PvP experience in terms of mechanics and arena quite lacking in survival, and considering this is my first season here, I’d like to hear from the older players, was the PvP experience similar in previous seasons?

yeah, so this seasons pvp meta is highly based of of duped items making the balance all over the place, other seasons had this too but not as much as this season. all and all the pvp experience was better in older seasons and i hope from the reset going forward it would do the same.

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Hello people.

the only thing that will change next season is that map will be bigger, its a survival server not a pvp server what else do u expect