Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This Very Important!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Potato

Banned
Dear All,

Well so many people were camping in practice and I really want the blocks breakable because Pickace and the Axe were actually useless because the blocks wont break and even i wanted the water bucket and lava bucker can plug in back in the bucker so i hope this update will be soon appeared.

And Srsly I killed so many people and they think i'm hacking but i really don't so i Hope my im gonna get unbanned but pls i hope you understand what i'm saying

Sincersly. Potato_Expert_Me

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes, I think breaking blocks need to be implanted.. The campers that play only to annoy players in practice are selfish and by alllowing us to break blocks, we might have an upper hand since we can break blocks.. Ty

Leo

OP
OP
Im_Potato

Im_Potato

Banned
Yes, I think breaking blocks need to be implanted.. The campers that play only to annoy players in practice are selfish and by alllowing us to break blocks, we might have an upper hand since we can break blocks.. Ty

Leo
thx bro for understanding me :)

Good At Kit-PvP, Practice, EggWars
Rank AT : God Rank in Kit-PvP

DqrkneZz

Veteran
There's a way to kill campers through blocks if you break them and quickly hit then but other than that, this glitch needs fixing.

Also, if you already have made a ban appeal, hope it gets accepted and If you haven't, you gotta do so.

OP
OP
Im_Potato

Im_Potato

Banned
There's a way to kill campers through blocks if you break them and quickly hit then but other than that, this glitch needs fixing.

Also, if you already have made a ban appeal, hope it gets accepted and If you haven't, you gotta do so.
thx ur my man <3

fRogZy

You have alot of options with worldguard. Take your time and fix it. I hate those people who camping as well.
And you could block towers 1x1

youssefab1706

Hi i hope that you get unbanned soon and someone plz help me, plz read till the end :'(
Plz help, check my post

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I'm surprised no one said: "Bwat post this is in suppoert section *insert link here* theres the link yay I', geting trail helper now"

But seriously, allow us to break blocks, otherwise the nightmare will continue.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
I also am very frustrated with campers. I understand how you feel like and also hope that we will be allowed to break blocks soon :)

Lukaaa

Dear All,

Well so many people were camping in practice and I really want the blocks breakable because Pickace and the Axe were actually useless because the blocks wont break and even i wanted the water bucket and lava bucker can plug in back in the bucker so i hope this update will be soon appeared.

And Srsly I killed so many people and they think i'm hacking but i really don't so i Hope my im gonna get unbanned but pls i hope you understand what i'm saying

Sincersly. Potato_Expert_Me
Wow are you banned? But if you are banned go to the section https://pika-network.net/forums/appeals/

Greetz, Lukaaa

Lukaaa

Dude, this is already sorted...This can be considered post farming, i would firstly read all the replies and then post an answer...Please refrain from posting replies without reading the above comments.

Thank you, Dark
Oh yeah sorry,
I was searching Messages for my staff application i need 30 i have now 28 so ye.

Sorry, Lukaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.