Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This server is...

PikaNetworkSoBad

This server is so horible its so pay to win and its so freaking laggy u cant even play with so much ping my fps is normal but the ping is in thousands and i am not living in australia im living in a country that borders this servers host place and it has many other problems but i dont want to login again to this bad server and even if you will say that its not laggy and something wrong is with my internet then this server has so many bugs and is really pay to win(btw p2w servers that are pvp are against the minecraft eula but if that server is pve then its alright like i mean if the server has no competitive thing then it can be pay to win but if it has a competitive thing in that gamemode that is pay to win its bad then). I will not be replying to people that will reply to me because i dont care if other people think this server is good and this post will probably be deleted by staff and i know people will insult my grammar

crazysteve79

The Pika
We know server is p2w everyone knows no need to make a thread there are already more threads you are not only one it's fine all we can say is change server

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
. I will not be replying to people that will reply to me because i dont care if other people think this server is good
What was the point of making this thread if you don't care about other people's opinions? Just to criticize the server without wanting to see the other side of the discussion?

Pika (just like every other server) needs donators to maintain the quality level it has right now. That's completely normal - it's impossible to expect a server to survive without money since many things that involve having a large server aren't free. This is why people who donate get some privileges, which is completely fair.
If you are experiencing lag issues, then they are probably client-side and not server-side since I haven't experienced any lag issues recently. However, if you believe they are server-side lag issues and you have a clear idea of how, when, where and why they occur, then you are free to create a bug report with as much information as possible so the potential issues can be fixed.

For your reference, here are a few useful links you can use to help the server:

Found a bug? → Make a bug report.
Have an idea that can improve the server? → Make a suggestion.

Have a nice day.

crazysteve79

The Pika
. This is why people who donate get some privileges, which is completely fair.
X doubt how u think that is fair if donating and non donating was fair than why will people waste there money they need some advantages atleast...

JustToGoody

The Pika
What was the point of making this thread if you don't care about other people's opinions? Just to criticize the server without wanting to see the other side of the discussion?

Pika (just like every other server) needs donators to maintain the quality level it has right now. That's completely normal - it's impossible to expect a server to survive without money since many things that involve having a large server aren't free. This is why people who donate get some privileges, which is completely fair.
If you are experiencing lag issues, then they are probably client-side and not server-side since I haven't experienced any lag issues recently. However, if you believe they are server-side lag issues and you have a clear idea of how, when, where and why they occur, then you are free to create a bug report with as much information as possible so the potential issues can be fixed.

Have a nice day.
i feel like this guy joined with his alt just to make a funny Joke about pika or something

JustToGoody

The Pika
i mean i also agree its does have Pay To win on OpFaction you need a rank

Myther

Yeah this server is definetly pay to win but every server need money to keep runnign there server but few things in there store are not fair

JustToGoody

The Pika
Yeah this server is definetly pay to win but every server need money to keep runnign there server but few things in there store are not fair
i can tell you its pay to win on OpPrison and OpFaction and some gamemodes but not in bedwars and Skywars

Oh_myMinecraft

Epic Pika

Have a nice day.
I am just asking but pretty sure p2w is against Mojang EULA of something is that true?

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
This server is so horible its so pay to win and its so freaking laggy u cant even play with so much ping my fps is normal but the ping is in thousands and i am not living in australia im living in a country that borders this servers host place and it has many other problems but i dont want to login again to this bad server and even if you will say that its not laggy and something wrong is with my internet then this server has so many bugs and is really pay to win(btw p2w servers that are pvp are against the minecraft eula but if that server is pve then its alright like i mean if the server has no competitive thing then it can be pay to win but if it has a competitive thing in that gamemode that is pay to win its bad then). I will not be replying to people that will reply to me because i dont care if other people think this server is good and this post will probably be deleted by staff and i know people will insult my grammar
You can't expect a server to not have a p2w basis, this is how they support the server staying up, new games and new updates. Without donations the server would go down, we the players are what keeps this community going. If you have an issue with it why not go to a different server :D

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Yea yea ppl say "thats how servers are ran and thats how they maintain it" im pretty sure pika was doing great before as well. In the past couple of months they managed to make it that you HAVE to use cash so you can win. Best example, OpPrisons. You need to buy the following things so you are secured for Top 3 at least. Private Mine, 2 Boss accounts and 2 or more Booster Gkits. This boosts the player a lot more than the actually normal players and it seems unfair to those who can't afford. The point of games is to have fun in them and not just get "railed" by some rich kids who don't know how to spend money yet. Not saying that the p2w part needs to be removed, but like all other things on this server, it needs to be nerfed. You can't expect to keep all the players and yourself happy and making money if u make it as p2w based. Like every gamemode has a p2w part which is needed for winning or at least having fun in the game. Say whatever you say, its for sure that the server is too much p2w based and needs to be reduced.

Unawarely

The Pika

Have a nice day.
Well sometimes you feel so strongly about something that you just can't listen to other's opinions. For example, if someone was a flat-earther or a neo-nazi, not only would I not listen to them at all, let alone their opinions, I would distance myself from them entirely.

Unawarely

The Pika
You can't expect a server to not have a p2w basis, this is how they support the server staying up, new games and new updates. Without donations the server would go down, we the players are what keeps this community going. If you have an issue with it why not go to a different server :D
Plenty of servers are not pay to win and still are enjoyable and have lots of players. For example, the biggest server there is is not pay to win at all, because they smartly made their store-bought items worth it to buy, but not so good that it makes a normal player's experience significantly worse than a donator's.

PenguinLover1

Epic Pika
Report On Bug Reports And Make A Suggestion To,

@PikaNetworkSoBad

Last edited: