Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamerplant

Veteran
Well this wasn't a easy thread to make, but here i am..

After beëing part of the staff team for more then 1 year i finaly came to this day were i chose to resign.
I worked myself all the way up from Trial-Helper to Head-Admin (Staff Manager)
I became part of the staff team at: 07-06-2016 and decided to resign at: 02-09-2017.

My reason to resign, well i don't enjoy beëing a staff member on Pika anymore.
I'll just leave it like that won't say to much about it.
I do wanne say thank you to everyone who supported me in my time as staff member on pika, here are some of the people i appriciate the most:

@SmashArmsHD Dutch homeboy, You were there for me when needed and so was i for you, i will always remember you with love in my mind.

@ASCB_imran Man what do i have to say, when i hear your name i hear love i'll mis you. Stay in touch!

@Hoopless My number 1 inspiration in becomming part of the team, sadly blacklisted. You were the one who supported me the most and learned me everything.

@Drummaster1995 Oh man, the good old survival Moderator. What can i say i just like you when you rage in game stay in touch, much love

@progamer745 Progamer, i realy realy loved talking to you even tho i didn't always respond nicely for my feelings. I got to know you more after i promoted you, you have been helping + supporting me with alot. Thank you for all of the support, stay in touch!

@TheBearKingHD Bear, you got Head-Admin rank back thankfully, you also learned me a view things about staff management thank you so much for all of the support you gave me during this job i realy appriciate it. Stay in touch berber <3

@Machaku Started to know you on RP-Prison, we messed arround, you are such a good lovely guy even tho your music feelings are diffirent then mine. Take care

Love,
Robin

Last edited:

Wither

Veteran
Goodbye Robin. Stay strong and don't feel sad! You will be missed but REMEMBER something. Your rank might be missing but you are still that awesome human who spreads happiness and optimism. <3

Raider53

Pika Member
Sad to see you leave as well, was fun being a staffmember with you. When I asked for certain things/perms/ideas you were always there to take care of that for me. I would like to thank you for all the smiles you gave me when watching vids together with the group. I really love that times.
Take care

Ja maar jezus </3

Raider

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Sad to see you leaving Robin. I'll miss you. Take care!

MECHAME

Veteran
Farewell, Robin.

You were the most nice staff member I've ever met!

You will remembered :(

Hope we stay in touch ;) <3

OP
OP
Kamerplant

Kamerplant

Veteran
Goodbye Robin. Stay strong and don't feel sad! You will be missed but REMEMBER something. Your rank might be missing but you are still that awesome human who spreads happiness and optimism. <3
Thank you so much for those kind words Wither, stay in touch

OP
OP
Kamerplant

Kamerplant

Veteran
Sad to see you leave as well, was fun being a staffmember with you. When I asked for certain things/perms/ideas you were always there to take care of that for me. I would like to thank you for all the smiles you gave me when watching vids together with the group. I really love that times.
Take care

Ja maar jezus </3

Raider
I will miss you Raider, take care man!

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Robin,
We haven't really known each other in the staff-team, but you were a very kind staff member. (The kindest)
I hope that we can meet again some day
~ Hope we keep in touch.

OP
OP
Kamerplant

Kamerplant

Veteran
Robin,
We haven't really known each other in the staff-team, but you were a very kind staff member. (The kindest)
I hope that we can meet again some day
~ Hope we keep in touch.
Thank you for those kind words, stay in touch!

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
Robin im really sad to hear you are leaving pika Good luck in your life and stay strong <3

Status
Not open for further replies.