Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice This is my first time making a suggestion i am nervous. The i would like to make is from the Practic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightFull

Username:
verydelight​

Suggestion:
This is my first time making a suggestion i am nervous. The i would like to make is from the Practic you could add a new anticheat(i know it is hard to put it) put anticheat which could ban hackers after 10 second i would bePvP lobby. In my opinion it would be really cool to add a new mini game. like Boxing:My Favourite: Maybe be Parkour Like in JartexNetwork. Also if you cane delightful if you add my suggestions. :D

Detailed description:
Minigames:
IT is like so long that the practice lobby and games have been updated like you could add new mini-games like boxing and and parkour from JartexNetwork.

AntiCheat:
It has been a bad time here mostly 20/16 games have hackers in it.i would be delightful if you add a new anticheat. also console of the anticheat sucks. you can also add proxy like AS or NA so we could a good ping Thank you pika.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Anti cheat Matrix NCP ACC5 ACC3​

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ZekromXD
Hello, thanks for making a suggestion but, most of this is already suggested in past.
About the boxing gamemode, it was suggested multiple times and got denied so no chance of them adding it now.
About the anti cheat, you should read the post "Read before making a suggestion". It's already mentioned there that players must not suggest about adding a new anticheat.
Enjoy playing on pika network and feel free to make cool and unique suggestions.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello DelightFull,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.