Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This is insane

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have the latest accepted and denied suggestion
dang nice! by the way do you remember the thread that tells you all role requirements? ive been searching for it but can''t find the one that tells you requirements for Great reporter

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
I dont know what you are talking about but it is something like 100-125 reports with above 80% accuracy of the reported guy being a rule breaker

Otherside

Great Reporter
dang nice! by the way do you remember the thread that tells you all role requirements? ive been searching for it but can''t find the one that tells you requirements for Great reporter
150 reports with 80% acceptance rate, then you have to make a support ticket about it.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Is there a way to see all my player reports in 1 page?
Go to the player reports forum and click on accepted reports all accepted reports will be there and if you click on denied reports all denied reports will be there

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
Go to the player reports forum and click on accepted reports all accepted reports will be there and if you click on denied reports all denied reports will be there
He means Player reports not suggeations

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
He means Player reports not suggeations
Did I say something about suggestions lol what you mean bro what I told is correct you can try it to check all your accepted and denied player reports.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
Did I say something about suggestions lol what you mean bro what I told is correct you can try it to check all your accepted and denied player reports.
Reports say denied no peeky peeky and accepted no peeky peeky

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Reports say denied no peeky peeky and accepted no peeky peeky
Not that click on player reports forum and then there is a green tick and a red cross click on accepted or denied to see the respective group

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
I dont report players on the forums, just in game so it may be true.
I'm not too sure