Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This Bedwars is full of 3-block kb hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reporter80

Pika Lover
So if the first thing you click into this topic is - "You use w-tap or whatever technique lol so it aint hack", you are wrong. let me describe this.

W-tap and the similliar techniques will decreases some of your speed when you move, because you need to press w repeatedly At the same time, you have to click fast or else your attack would end. However, They usually jumps and is able to do 3 blocks of knockback. The worst part of this is, people are looking at my head wherever I move when I am in a close battle. This is probably illegal. You will not be able to see people jumping and w-tap at the same time. It is not possible.

From conclusion, one of the staff member accepted my report on a player which i expect to be hacking. He was then counted as using killaura.

I don't know how to say but if you see a person able to 3 block knockback you a lot times, they are really using hit reach. After reading some of the topics on hypixel's forum, They would likely use hit reach with a distance of 7 blocks.

AFter some mathematical progress, They can hit you from 5 blocks away. However, 5 blocks of hit reach is exactly normal for original Minecraft client. Why? This is because they don't have a good wifi, and their hit distance would just decrease alot.

Actually, after 1 day of playing this game (school holiday) , i have met around 10 players which does the same thing, but i can't record it down for some reason. Guess VPN is really a problem.

OP
OP
Reporter80

Reporter80

Pika Lover
From what I mean, a normal minecraft player will probably only be able to hit other players at a 3 block distance. If they can hit you from 5 blocks away, their wifi is really fast enough, but these people probably are not even a thing, or not even alive on this cracked server.

Anyone doing 5 block reach is already a illegal thing.

what is life tell these crazy dudes play some other fast servers if they keep complaining about my theory

x__Infinity__x

Pika Member
From what I mean, a normal minecraft player will probably only be able to hit other players at a 3 block distance. If they can hit you from 5 blocks away, their wifi is really fast enough, but these people probably are not even a thing, or not even alive on this cracked server.

Anyone doing 5 block reach is already a illegal thing.

what is life tell these crazy dudes play some other fast servers if they keep complaining about my theory
Agreed. They prolly cheating

T

Terrythedog

So if the first thing you click into this topic is - "You use w-tap or whatever technique lol so it aint hack", you are wrong. let me describe this.

W-tap and the similliar techniques will decreases some of your speed when you move, because you need to press w repeatedly At the same time, you have to click fast or else your attack would end. However, They usually jumps and is able to do 3 blocks of knockback. The worst part of this is, people are looking at my head wherever I move when I am in a close battle. This is probably illegal. You will not be able to see people jumping and w-tap at the same time. It is not possible.

From conclusion, one of the staff member accepted my report on a player which i expect to be hacking. He was then counted as using killaura.

I don't know how to say but if you see a person able to 3 block knockback you a lot times, they are really using hit reach. After reading some of the topics on hypixel's forum, They would likely use hit reach with a distance of 7 blocks.

AFter some mathematical progress, They can hit you from 5 blocks away. However, 5 blocks of hit reach is exactly normal for original Minecraft client. Why? This is because they don't have a good wifi, and their hit distance would just decrease alot.

Actually, after 1 day of playing this game (school holiday) , i have met around 10 players which does the same thing, but i can't record it down for some reason. Guess VPN is really a problem.
You can blockhit and jump or jump and shift to get the kb

T

Terrythedog

Also 3 block kb is the base kb when sprinting, aferwards it’s one block if they don’t w tap. It’s jot hacking. But 5 block reach is hacking.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Also 3 block kb is the base kb when sprinting, aferwards it’s one block if they don’t w tap. It’s jot hacking. But 5 block reach is hacking.
What are you trying to say? I don't really get the point

T

Terrythedog

What are you trying to say? I don't really get the point
Ok.
3 block kb is not hacking as it is normal kb when sprinting.
If you keep sprinting after you gave the 3 block kb it becomes 1 block kb.
If you reset the sprint by shifting, w tapping, or block hitting, then you can deal 3 block kb again.
For he 5 block reach it is hacking

Luppeeyz

Banned
Ok.
3 block kb is not hacking as it is normal kb when sprinting.
If you keep sprinting after you gave the 3 block kb it becomes 1 block kb.
If you reset the sprint by shifting, w tapping, or block hitting, then you can deal 3 block kb again.
For he 5 block reach it is hacking
Well, with good internet. You can barely get a 4 blocks hit without any problems but sadly none got the internet :(

JerryMine

The Pika
It is actually not normal, you can see people with bad ping hits you like a maniac, but when you hideaway or you surprise them, they became weak as fek and get combo-ed up by you...

also THERE DO IS HACKERS THAT I AM FAMILLIAR WITH WHAT ARE THEY DOING THEY ARE NOT BANNED EVEN AFTER 7 MONTHS

Luppeeyz

Banned
It is actually not normal, you can see people with bad ping hits you like a maniac, but when you hideaway or you surprise them, they became weak as fek and get combo-ed up by you...

also THERE DO IS HACKERS THAT I AM FAMILLIAR WITH WHAT ARE THEY DOING THEY ARE NOT BANNED EVEN AFTER 7 MONTHS
Yikes outsmarted move came from em

JerryMine

The Pika
YES AND SOMEONE CALLED _ZWITCH IS STILL PLAYING THIS GAME WITH LITERALLY OBVIOUS 5.1 BLOCK KILLAURA AND -90 KNOCKBACK WITH HIS WHOLE TEAMMATE THINKING THAT I AM DUMB.

Luppeeyz

Banned
YES AND SOMEONE CALLED _ZWITCH IS STILL PLAYING THIS GAME WITH LITERALLY OBVIOUS 5.1 BLOCK KILLAURA AND -90 KNOCKBACK WITH HIS WHOLE TEAMMATE THINKING THAT I AM DUMB.
That trash kid still playing? Thought i got him banned when i was trial???

JerryMine

The Pika
YES AND HE EVEN GOT FRIENDS CALLED WALKERxxx AND AN AWKWARD SASUKE DONT KNOW USING KIRITO'S PVP HACK COULD GET BAN

Luppeeyz

Banned
i heard someone falsified some evidence to get him demoted or something

source: conversation with meh... we all know who
Lol I know exactly the reason why xD
But he admitted himself for some reasons lmfao
Maybe MARKTIN was upto smth

Status
Not open for further replies.