Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This server is full of hackers

Who agrees with me

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

MustanGamer

Nobody can play on a server that has this many hackers. In every game, there is at least one hacker using kill aura or bee hoping. Another reason is that you can't even report while playing. Players have to come to the forum to report a player, which also doesn't work. Even if their system detects it, it is already too late and u have lost the game. That's why I am quitting to play on this server.

Last edited:

bratphobic

Epic Pika
i agree! the amount of hackers do make gamemodes a little more annoying… usually it isn’t really an issue for me but i do come across many on both servers i play, (factions and especially bedwars). seeing some sort of improvement to fix this issue would be cool to see but then again people cheating is an issue on most servers :/ - bratphobic

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Nobody can play on a server that has this many hackers. In every game, there is at least one hacker using kill aura or bee hoping. Another reason is that you can't even report while playing. Players have to come to the forum to report a player, which also doesn't work. Even if their system detects it, it is already too late and u have lost the game. That's why I am quitting to play on the pika network.
I love how people take games too seriously :yaychu: Also, the reporting system is pretty fine?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
For staff, yes the current report system is the best. For players, no the report system takes too much time and effort.

And if players dont require to report players with evidence, 90% of the reports would be from kids raging from loosing to another player.