Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The State Of Practice On Pika

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Everyday I open up this game, next i go on :tired: then practice no surprise that every game i have played today they have been cheating or breaking some sort of rule.

It's starting to take actual willpower to play games on practice as the anti cheat is so poor that hackers can just bhop around at max speed with their kill aura on max

I used to report hackers but I've came to the conclusion that there are actually too many if i were to report them all i'd be playing 1 game every 10 minutes.

I have noticed other servers anti cheat is decent, like i have saw the factions one is decent the anti cheat does it's job their but the practice anti cheat is terrible.

Maybe add a new anti cheat or import the KitPvP one to practice to try and help revive practice.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
That's not the only problem. Another big problem is that there's literally no competition on practise, no one cares if you have 10 or if you have 1000 kills. It's the same thing. The solution to that (which i have suggested numerous times) is to add a leaderboard. Next thing is revive the ranked matches so peeps would actually care about playing ranked which as a result would lead to more players. All in all, it's like a chain reaction. If one of those things get implemented then the hackers will be decreased as well.

OP
OP
vSyndrome

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
That's not the only problem. Another big problem is that there's literally no competition on practise, no one cares if you have 10 or if you have 1000 kills. It's the same thing. The solution to that (which i have suggested numerous times) is to add a leaderboard. Next thing is revive the ranked matches so peeps would actually care about playing ranked which as a result would lead to more players. All in all, it's like a chain reaction. If one of those things get implemented then the hackers will be decreased as well.

Goddam great

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
If one of those things get implemented then the hackers will be decreased as well.
You've got good points but I don't think adding a leaderboard or ranked matches would decrease the amount of hackers.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
You've got good points but I don't think adding a leaderboard or ranked matches would decrease the amount of hackers.
It's about the playerbase man. If those changes are made then the playerbase will gradually change getting more good pvpers and actual legit players. And if that happens then more staff will likely play on practise as well. All those mean that the hackers are likely to decrease seeing that they get nothing from hacking there

Play on Hp(horse power) duels and have fun instead playing here since Practice won't get some tweaks & fixes anytime soon as there are some servers that need a reset

Actually, people who hack in crack servers don't care because crack servers are totally letting people bypass payment for an official account of Mojang. Instead, there's a Launcher which allows you to make free accounts without Ely.by or other kinds of account creators. But if admins were to resolve this issue, every hacker that hacks on the server must receive IP-ban. Permanent or temporary.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Actually, people who hack in crack servers don't care because crack servers are totally letting people bypass payment for an official account of Mojang. Instead, there's a Launcher which allows you to make free accounts without Ely.by or other kinds of account creators. But if admins were to resolve this issue, every hacker that hacks on the server must receive IP-ban. Permanent or temporary.
People who hack already get IP-banned, it says that in the rules as well. And yes, while they may not care they still get banned.

PS: Do not necropost/bump old threads if you may. Doing that could get you punished at some point.

People who hack already get IP-banned, it says that in the rules as well. And yes, while they may not care they still get banned.

PS: Do not necropost/bump old threads if you may. Doing that could get you punished at some point.
I understand. But 1 year ago when I was hacking, I always get banned "permanently" instead of "temporary IP-ban". Why is that if I may ask?

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
I understand. But 1 year ago when I was hacking, I always get banned "permanently" instead of "temporary IP-ban". Why is that if I may ask?
The rules got updated and it was decided that the punishment for hacking should be a permanent ip ban.

iTykxs

I agree, I have not been playing Pika Network for long, but I have noticed people do not care how high up you are or anything. A leaderboard would be nice, as if i remeber before elo reset I was #1 for build UHC with only around 1.5k elo which is not alot (5oo from your starting 1000) but boy was it a battle and a half to get there, so many cheaters and if I lost, I would lose around 50 elo which would take a while to get back.

If a leaderboard was to take place, I feel like it would raise the competition to a whole new level on pika network as now players have someone to be rewarded for their skill and contribuation to the server. Maybe have prefix before your name if you are top 10 gobal eg. as i stated earlier before elo reset I would have problay had the #1 tag if these changes happened I would say make them gold aswell as it is a reward and can be treated as a medal, I am saying make them all gold aswell.

But, before these changes take place I would like for them to update their anticheat majorly as I feel it is the most lacking and if they don't leaderboards will be rewarding players with the best hacks eg. Vape v3 and lite (both bascally screenshare proof) before any of these changes take effect, they need to majorly work on their anticheat

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I agree, I have not been playing Pika Network for long, but I have noticed people do not care how high up you are or anything. A leaderboard would be nice, as if i remeber before elo reset I was #1 for build UHC with only around 1.5k elo which is not alot (5oo from your starting 1000) but boy was it a battle and a half to get there, so many cheaters and if I lost, I would lose around 50 elo which would take a while to get back.

If a leaderboard was to take place, I feel like it would raise the competition to a whole new level on pika network as now players have someone to be rewarded for their skill and contribuation to the server. Maybe have prefix before your name if you are top 10 gobal eg. as i stated earlier before elo reset I would have problay had the #1 tag if these changes happened I would say make them gold aswell as it is a reward and can be treated as a medal, I am saying make them all gold aswell.

But, before these changes take place I would like for them to update their anticheat majorly as I feel it is the most lacking and if they don't leaderboards will be rewarding players with the best hacks eg. Vape v3 and lite (both bascally screenshare proof) before any of these changes take effect, they need to majorly work on their anticheat
First on buhc using the last elo system or the current one?

And yeah, I also agree with the adding of a prefix before the name of certain ranked players as it'd work as a reward for them and their accomplishment. However, if you have any other suggestions i'd suggest you go on the suggestions forum and write it down because this isn't really the right place. Furthermore, adding a new anticheat would require a lot of work so don't expect that coming any time soon. Suggestions about a new anticheat have been made for more than a year now.