Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenofRoyalty

Pika Member
We need to completely and utterly revamp the prison's economy and how it works. We need to get rid of the quartz system and replace it with a new easy to manage , system and that will improve the player's experience. I have that new system. Step:1 tear down the quartz system. this can be achieved by the donors making their quartz prices to below 5 million dollars per inventory. This will allow the very fragile quartz system to dissolve.Step: 2
create a new. When I mean "create a new" I mean to replace quartz with a new ore or item that is harder to obtain but that is not too hard to obtain. By doing this it allows the poor to have access to the new item or ore and will help the poor out as well as the rich. Once the quartz system is down and it has been replaced that will then allow the road to be paved to step: 3 Complete the task. This step is the step that will allow the new system to take hold. This step will only work if it takes hold. For the step to take hold we would need to keep the quartz system down and to do this we would need the help of the public and the donors to help fluctuate the prices on the new market. This plan will allow all the money in the new economy to be worth four to eight times as much as it was which in turn will improve the prison which improves the entire experience of the game.I hope that you readers will be able to help put this new system in place.

Kitten , i couldn't agree more since I've been losing my balance every time. I believe a lot people will agree with this.

Tsubaki_thumbs_up.png

Tierce

Ahh finally found the post

Well there are various issues with this proposal (meant for ironing out)

What specific blocks might come in as a placeholder in order to be the substitute form of currency.
Currently, in game there are almost no possible blocks that are readily avaliable

(Ore blocks are easily found everywhere, due to the way the ores are distributed throughout the mines. Redstone is not an alternative as only FREE members would be able to get it)
(Other blocks - Currently of the possible alternatives cobble and sandstone, both are either too common or require a late rank in order to get. )
(Possiblity - Obsidian. This can be made via E-Chests. However, this will crash the economy as nobody will end up mining and everyone will be in their plots duping E-Chests)

Otherwise, a reset(with existing ranks remain- Enables shops to quickly come up but presents unfair advantage for those with higher ranks), or <true reset>(where ranks are reset to A, level playing field but resentment will spread) is done to introduce a new block that fulfills the specifications. However, this would cause balances to fall to zero again, causing headaches like compensations from donor purchases. This will, on the other hand, cause there to be a more even playing field for everyone, while also solving point 1 as well due to the new creation of shops.

OP
OP
KittenofRoyalty

KittenofRoyalty

Pika Member
Ahh finally found the post

Well there are various issues with this proposal (meant for ironing out)

What specific blocks might come in as a placeholder in order to be the substitute form of currency.
Currently, in game there are almost no possible blocks that are readily avaliable

(Ore blocks are easily found everywhere, due to the way the ores are distributed throughout the mines. Redstone is not an alternative as only FREE members would be able to get it)
(Other blocks - Currently of the possible alternatives cobble and sandstone, both are either too common or require a late rank in order to get. )
(Possibility - Obsidian. This can be made via E-Chests. However, this will crash the economy as nobody will end up mining and everyone will be in their plots duping E-Chests)

Otherwise, a reset(with existing ranks remain- Enables shops to quickly come up but presents an unfair advantage for those with higher ranks), or <true reset>(where ranks are reset to A, level playing field but resentment will spread) is done to introduce a new block that fulfills the specifications. However, this would cause balances to fall to zero again, causing headaches like compensations from donor purchases. This will, on the other hand, cause there to be a more even playing field for everyone, while also solving point 1 as well due to the new creation of shops.
While all this is true I still do not understand where you are getting that there are no ores or items that are readily available.There are items and ores that are readily available such as Gold blocks. Gold blocks are achieved very early on in the early stages of mining and are readily available and will act as a perfect placeholder for the Quartz block.

user2

Pika Lover
A system like this is meant to only make donators make money, they still receive the same amount of money from the Prestige-Z Mine sign, regardless of their shop prices. This system punishes non-donators for not being able to mine as quickly.

It also would never work, all it would take is one donator that still buys quartz for a high price.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hold on wait a minute...

I didn't know Prison had an economy...

I thought it was just a bunch of donors getting players rich while they get richer, and the rest beg for money.

_DeadloxMC_

But the faster the money is reset the faster we can get it back. Ask Dutch to just reset the money and nothing else. I think this would be a really good shot to make a better shop with not just selling quartz

user2

Pika Lover
But the faster the money is reset the faster we can get it back. Ask Dutch to just reset the money and nothing else. I think this would be a really good shot to make a better shop with not just selling quartz

LOL are you on drugs, prison just had a reset, like days ago. and it was only a month since the previous reset...

Last edited:

Bolja

Legendary Pika
KittenofRoyalty good idea, i never understand why prison has OP economy too. There is an OP prison if somebody love the worthless money. I'm afraid its not will change.

>>> Moved to suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.