Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Event The Photography Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

Suggestion: The Photography Event

============================

👋Hello PikaCrafters!

Yes, I am here to totally destroy the suggestion format again. But my purpose is not that simple to just smash the format, I would like to present a brand new event idea to you guys - The Photography Event. Simply put, it is similar to the Art Competition Event, but let's take a look at the details below to know more about what this event truly is!

📑Event Details:

This event will last for 2 weeks.
Be creative, Find the best angle possible.
What you have to do is take a picture in the Pika Network server.
It could be an image of you having a brilliant bridge fight in bedwars,
It could be an image of the great lobby/maps of Pika Network.
It could be an image representing some great act of players.
It could be an image of you lurking behind a staff member (*cough).
No editing or shaders are allowed in the pictures, must be vanilla.
As long as the image is within Pika Network, you may submit it in a specific place (which I will talk about it below).
When the event ended, the top three players with the best picture will receive a prize!

=========================

📤Submission details:

A new discord forum channel would be created for the image submission. If players would like to submit their image to participate, they must include the following:

1. Your IGN
2. The image
3. A unedited image with the scoreboard (to show it is taken in Pika Network)

===========================

🙋How to participate?

1. You must join the PikaNetwork Discord Server.
2. Take a photo.
2. Submit with the format mentioned above.

💯How are the pictures being rated?

Similar to the "Art Competition" event, players would be able to give a :thumbs_up: or :thumbs_down: in order to rate the pictures of others. The highest-rated (Upvote - Downvote) three would be the winners.

🏆Prizes:

🥇 50€ PikaNetwork store giftcard
🥈 35€ PikaNetwork store giftcard
🥉 20€ PikaNetwork store giftcard
(Copied from recent events)

==========================

⁉️Why we should implement this event?

After a very long preparation for the event team took, it is great to see more and more events being hosted every few weeks making the whole community more lively. There are also some unconventional events being hosted like "Guess the number" with a well-coded bot to make the event run more smoothly.

Certainly, It would be great for players to admire how striking the server is by capturing the best moments of them playing in the server and showing them to the whole community! The Photography Event must be a great event for everyone to participate in!

Thank you so much for reading this long suggestion about a new event, please leave your thoughts below on whether you would like the staff team to implement such an event or not!

(I definitely did not copy the format of my "Guinness Pika Record Minigames Event" lol)

Last edited:

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
This event is only good for those who've got the best of the best RTX 4090 lmao cause of the shaders and stuff it'll add to their points

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika

👋Hello PikaCrafters!

Yes, I am here to totally destroy the suggestion format again. But my purpose is not that simple to just smash the format, I would like to present a brand new event idea to you guys - The Photography Event. Simply put, it is similar to the Art Competition Event, but let's take a look at the details below to know more about what this event truly is!

📑Event Details:

You may photoshop the picture to make it looks better.
You may also use shaders to make the photo fancier✨.
As long as the image is within Pika Network, you may submit it in a specific place (which I will talk about it below).
When the event ended, the top three players with the best picture will receive a prize!

📤Submission details:

A new discord forum channel would be created for the image submission. If players would like to submit their image to participate, they must include the following:

1. Your IGN
2. The image

🙋How to participate?

2. Take a photo.

Similar to the "Art Competition" event, players would be able to give a :thumbs_up: or :thumbs_down: in order to rate the pictures of others. The highest-rated (Upvote - Downvote) three would be the winners.

🏆Prizes:

After a very long preparation for the event team took, it is great to see more and more events being hosted every few weeks making the whole community more lively. There are also some unconventional events being hosted like "Guess the number" with a well-coded bot to make the event run more smoothly.

Certainly, It would be great for players to admire how striking the server is by capturing the best moments of them playing in the server and showing them to the whole community! The Photography Event must be a great event for everyone to participate in!

Thank you so much for reading this long suggestion about a new event, please leave your thoughts below on whether you would like the staff team to implement such an event or not!

(I definitely did not copy the format of my "Guinness Pika Record Minigames Event" lol)

Add that's it should be vanilla no shaders or texture pack

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hum maybe that would be better, so that more players could participate, thanks for the opinion!

*Edited the thread

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

👋Hello PikaCrafters!

📑Event Details:

No editing or shaders are allowed in the pictures, must be vanilla.

📤Submission details:

1. Your IGN
2. The image

🙋How to participate?

2. Take a photo.

🏆Prizes:

This would be an extremely fun event to participate in, people could share their moments.
Great idea overall.

MrRandom737

Banned
Hi EA0_2_0_8! I am pleased to tell you that your suggestion is upvoted.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello EA0_2_0_8_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Won't fit with a Minecraft server and there will be a lot of trolls and AI images.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.