Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

the most disgusting hacking what i see ever in the prison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika

user2

Pika Lover
@Bolja You should have banned his main as well. He didn't even try to hide that they were his alts, he named them #2 and #3 of his username.

When you placed the lapis and banned his alts, he came inside to try to fix them being broken. He also admitted to "glitching them so they auto-pace" which isn't even a thing. There's no minecraft "glitch" that causes someone to continually place or mine blocks, he simply used alts with auto place and auto break hacks or macros.

He could have macro'd one account to hold down left click and the other account to hold down right click. Either way, he used something outside of normal vanilla minecraft to cause his 2 alts to auto mine for him. Macro or hack, it's against the rules, and he admitted it in /r. This is no different than having an autoclick macro that clicks 20 clicks per second, all he did was turn the 20 clicks per second into 1 click every 30 seconds. One account using right click, one account using left click.

You should ban his main as well, as it's very obvious. If he does an appeal, tell him to "go pound sand" which is a nicer way of saying "feck off", which itself is a nicer way of saying "we caught you f**king cheating, you f**king loser, get the f*** out and stay out"

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
@Bolja You should have banned his main as well. He didn't even try to hide that they were his alts, he named them #2 and #3 of his username.

When you placed the lapis and banned his alts, he came inside to try to fix them being broken. He also admitted to "glitching them so they auto-pace" which isn't even a thing. There's no minecraft "glitch" that causes someone to continually place or mine blocks, he simply used alts with auto place and auto break hacks or macros.

He could have macro'd one account to hold down left click and the other account to hold down right click. Either way, he used something outside of normal vanilla minecraft to cause his 2 alts to auto mine for him. Macro or hack, it's against the rules, and he admitted it in /r. This is no different than having an autoclick macro that clicks 20 clicks per second, all he did was turn the 20 clicks per second into 1 click every 30 seconds. One account using right click, one account using left click.

You should ban his main as well, as it's very obvious. If he does an appeal, tell him to "go pound sand" which is a nicer way of saying "feck off", which itself is a nicer way of saying "we caught you f**king cheating, you f**king loser, get the f*** out and stay out"

If it depends on me, i would ban him, but iam not allowed (yet)

Wither

Veteran
He does not deserve it. He is an absolute cheater. He earns money and gets ranks by exploiting! He makes legitimate players look like coneys and this is not right and fair at all! In my opinion he should get banned as quickly as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.