Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Most DISGUSTING beggar in OpPrison history

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
This 'H' rank on OpPrison probably never went to school or learned any manners.....euch.

After being scolded by begging,(by me,naturally)

He put the 'n-word' and 'gay' in chat.

EUCH!!

Anyway though,it has been reported.

The photo:https://imgur.com/a/hRDM9

~ Logically ~

Banned
Oh yes! Quite a disgusting person, he could be Adolf Hitler if he wanted to! Filthy behaviour, I hope he dies.

No, you overreacting to some pubescent child ranting about shit he has no clue of is sad, scolding him won't do anything, especially from somebody with a doge picture. Infact, it'll just make us not take you seriously, not that we really did before. This is just drivel from the people who don't have much logic as to leave the braindead people alone, and clearly you're one of those individuals.

OP
OP
zMarcus

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Oh yes! Quite a disgusting person, he could be Adolf Hitler if he wanted to! Filthy behaviour, I hope he dies.

No, you overreacting to some pubescent child ranting about shit he has no clue of is sad, scolding him won't do anything, especially from somebody with a doge picture. Infact, it'll just make us not take you seriously, not that we really did before. This is just drivel from the people who don't have much logic as to leave the braindead people alone, and clearly you're one of those individuals.
Lol doge pic....whats wrong its just google search "random pictures". :p

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
I usually associate with some random stranger giving him tips and advices at OP Prison, then later on when they are maxed out I usually get a... Reward ;)

Nah I'm not a beggar, I'm just smart enough to help people out when they must need.

Begging isn't that bad really, of course that once you have done it multiple times it gets annoying but in this case he begged and then broke a rule, basically supporting racism in some indirect way, most people tend to be harmful flowers that get butthurt everytime someone says black people. Só I just want to make sure and hopefully be clarified about what "Racism" is in the server. (Basically tell me what to or not say)

Thanks for reading this extremely large text that is helping me getting to 30Messages (Seriously tho answer me please)

OP
OP
zMarcus

zMarcus

Epic Pika
I usually associate with some random stranger giving him tips and advices at OP Prison, then later on when they are maxed out I usually get a... Reward ;)

Nah I'm not a beggar, I'm just smart enough to help people out when they must need.

Begging isn't that bad really, of course that once you have done it multiple times it gets annoying but in this case he begged and then broke a rule, basically supporting racism in some indirect way, most people tend to be harmful flowers that get butthurt everytime someone says black people. Só I just want to make sure and hopefully be clarified about what "Racism" is in the server. (Basically tell me what to or not say)

Thanks for reading this extremely large text that is helping me getting to 30Messages (Seriously tho answer me please)
Answered :p

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Very Funny.

Like I was saying, what is considered as racism in the pika network community?

isabella

Very Funny.

Like I was saying, what is considered as racism in the pika network community?
Racism shouldn't be different in the pika network. Racism is the same everywhere. Hating on a race at whole. Just because I'm a white american, doesn't mean you can judge me, or the African American that lives next door, we are all human. Racism shouldn't even exist on pika network. xd no offence

isabella

Racism shouldn't be different in the pika network. Racism is the same everywhere. Hating on a race at whole. Just because I'm a white american, doesn't mean you can judge me, or the African American that lives next door, we are all human. Racism shouldn't even exist on pika network. xd no offence
i didnt realize how kinDA rude that sounded didnt mean it like thAt !!

Status
Not open for further replies.