Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Minigames unfairness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panas

Banned
I've seen all sorts of tournaments and events during the years in pika Network. Since I dropped out of minecraft for school I would love to get a push to get back to playing minecraft and especially bedwars.

I've seen that there wasn't even a single bedwars event so I was hoping we could get 1 ongoing.

As many bedwars players know I hosted many events for bedwars such as ranked bedwars, helped on a friends 3v3s tournament done a solo tournament and helped again another friend to host a solos event on his own.

All players had so much fun playing in these events not mainly because of the prices motivating them but because they loved the competition.

I was hoping that instead of me sponsoring most of these events and trying to help out the server without getting anything anything in return, not even a single shout out from the server or any player, that maybe you could host like every 6 months events like 4v4s tournaments, ranked bedwars with prices for the top players like I have been doing for the past months.

I truly believe that pika Network has so much to offer from bedwars to players but the staff team and the owners just don't seem to be taking advantage of this fact.

I know that the main purpose of the server as the owners would say is to get players that give money so they can waste money in order to get more.

Bedwars or the Minigames which includes also skywars are played by more than half of the server and its quite disappointing that owners lose so much money on it because they just couldn't make it p2w like every other gamemode.

Although they could honestly get some more money by making players buy win effects, coins, mystery boxes and get many more features on ranks. A little more ranks could also be added cause why not.

I would also like to talk about how every island top holder or faction or gang gets a certain amount of money because they spend a certain amount of money on those Minigames but leaderboard players just get nothing in return. And believe me we leaderboard players spend a hella lot more time on grinding that what they do. Most of the time they just afk in their island, faction, cell.

Let's hope that the owners can make bedwars a profitable Minigames like all the others. Hopefully I don't get too much hate for being realistic and telling things raw.

Your sincerely
Panas

Krekkers

Veteran
uhm,
neutral

I think Bedwars is a great gamemode.
But events will be hard to make and control.

Zxga

Great Reporter
In my opinion there should be events like tournaments, with or without your team, because Bedwars is the most played gamemode on PikaNetwork. I know it would be hard to make them but there is a way if developers,owners and admins put effort into it. It's +1 from me.

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
it's not that easy ... i'm pretty sure that e-managers have thought of something like this.
There are reasons i guess...

and about the leaderboards. Hackers can get climb up the leaderboards, How can they know that the top1 is not hacking?
The game is fine from this side, If you looking for prizes then it must be with another way, not the leaderboards.

SpiderKid

Pika Lover
+1 from me, Bedwars needs a lot of grinding and need to do some interesting tournaments. Its hard grinding 100 kills a day in 2 hours for me, so the leaderboard should get some prizes for their performances. I AM going to try and make a big Pika Tournament so ye, stay tuned :D.

keiko

The Pika
+1 i wwould love having events in bw

and then lose

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
this thread has greatly pointed out the problem of the events. There has less event on going, which some normal player will think that the server/ staff team does not care them especially with the high amount of hackers. Nicely explained above, they should do something about it. I have written one before pointing out 6 problem in pika. But yeah, nice thread anyways

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Tbh this will make bedwars more fun and will attract more people to the server so its +1 from me

OP
OP
P

Panas

Banned
Don't you just love how every staff member said its hard? I also said that when I started my first event it went really well ngl. And yes I agree its harder than other gamemodes to host any of these events but if you really think about it it's not. They say its hard because they know something hosted outside of the /event area is not considered as an event am I right? =d

Anyways not to trigger and staff members I'm keeping this clear that after the new update of bedwars if map selector is being arrived as promised I will cover their back without any exchange. All I want them to do is announce the events. Is that hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.