Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby the login screen removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca24

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Orca24

Suggestion:
the login screen removed

Detailed description:
The login screen looks really big and scary. I understand that Max and the devs are trying to make Pika more like Jartex, but i think it just looks scary.​

Reason(s):
Even though Pika and jartex are owned by the same ppl , i really think that they should remove the sign.​

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Please stop spamming a public thread with your nonsense. Edit your message if you want to add something, don't send a million messages. Or simply go argue in private conversations. I don't think anyone here cares about your argument.
indeed

OP
OP
O

Orca24

Pika Member
Max could put something in JN and Pikas Auth system where if the IP in Jartexes auth sys matches with the same ip adress ur logging into pika from, the Pika auth sys could fill in the details and pulll everything over and log into ur jartex acc. IM NOT STUPID.

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Max could put something in JN and Pikas Auth system where if the IP in Jartexes auth sys matches with the same ip adress ur logging into pika from, the Pika auth sys could fill in the details and pulll everything over and log into ur jartex acc. IM NOT STUPID.
Wait, so you want to waste hours of owner's lives to connect the two databases, make them recognize IP addresses and if they match (which would probably require both servers to check every single IP address and every single account ever registered just to see if that one is true), just to save the player a few clicks to add an email and to fill out their details? Nonsense.
deny this already lmao
Agreed.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Wait, so you want to waste hours of owner's lives to connect the two databases, make them recognize IP addresses and if they match (which would probably require both servers to check every single IP address and every single account ever registered just to see if that one is true), just to save the player a few clicks to add an email and to fill out their details? Nonsense.
yep

OP
OP
O

Orca24

Pika Member
I also forgot to say that they could code a IP address searcher into the authentication system so that way it could be easier on the machine. So that way the auth sys could pull the IP address and search it and pull the details and log in

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I also forgot to say that they could code a IP address searcher into the authentication system so that way it could be easier on the machine. So that way the auth sys could pull the IP address and search it and pull the details and log in
yeah sure bud

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Send me the code of that in private messages if you know how to do that when you're already suggesting these things.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Send me the code of that in private messages if you know how to do that when you're already suggesting these things.
ok even though i disagree with him.. honestly the thing u said is stupid lmao

none of us are suggesting with the knowledge of how to do it, we can only suggest ideas, we dont need to know how to make it, its up to dev/owner etc
.. but wwell yes hes acting like he knows how to do it lol

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
but wwell yes hes acting like he knows how to do it lol
Exactly. One thing is suggestions about maps/gameplay, this is a completely different kind of suggestion and if he's already suggesting something complex (and unnecessary) like this, he should propose how to do that. At least I think so.
EDIT: @0Mad0Max0 just lock this already, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.