Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby the login screen removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca24

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Orca24

Suggestion:
the login screen removed

Detailed description:
The login screen looks really big and scary. I understand that Max and the devs are trying to make Pika more like Jartex, but i think it just looks scary.​

Reason(s):
Even though Pika and jartex are owned by the same ppl , i really think that they should remove the sign.​

OP
OP
O

Orca24

Pika Member
Like i said they could send a msg to them if they have a forums acc. or Max could add the feature in Jartex (and Pika) that u could link ur Jartex forums acc to the pika acc.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Like i said they could send a msg to them if they have a forums acc. or Max could add the feature in Jartex (and Pika) that u could link ur Jartex forums acc to the pika acc.
lol how do you think theyd send it to their forums account? not everyone has the same ign and forums name,

NOT EVEN EVERYONE HAS A FORUM ACCOUNT
AND YOU NEED GMAIL FOR FORUMS

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
I Really Wanna Know How Old this Kid is

Last edited:

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
No, i Was Not Paying Attention i Was Only Reading the First thing u Posted

OP
OP
O

Orca24

Pika Member
Max could create a system where if u are a returning player ( or new one) the Jartex (and Pika forum system) could send u a msg on what to do on both servers

OP
OP
O

Orca24

Pika Member
I think Thiemo is basically trying to make pika the next jartex, in case the server shuts down.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Please stop spamming a public thread with your nonsense. Edit your message if you want to add something, don't send a million messages. Or simply go argue in private conversations. I don't think anyone here cares about your argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.