Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

The life savior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salema13414

Pika Lover
Well maybe the server should add a command called /report and what it basically does is:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For example ; Player: hacker is attacking me! Crap what do I do!
*Hacker is hitting u like crazy*
Player: /report <PlayerName> <Reason>
This will send a msg globally to all staff, they press in chat and it tp them to the server and the player also puts them in godmode, fly and vanish. They inspect the hacker then.... Poof ez Pz ban.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chat part2 (after staff is watching player)
Player: cmon where's the staff at?!?!!
Hacker is banned by (staff)
Player: yey I is saved tnx staff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And they lived happy ever after.
:D Thumbs up if u agree :p

MouraThat

Veteran
Nice idea
but there is issues with this
1. I can see this as being easily abused and we dont want to waste staff time with stuff if it gets abused.
2. Itll require more staff to be on and they will have to view
But.. its a very good idea but then again you can just shout in chat there is a hacker hacking next to me.....and hope that staff will come
I think an issue is that people see hackers or violators dont have the equipment to record them or take screenshot and then you have to hope someone who does helps or staff see but in this they could type /Report (player x) is using xray help.
Then at least they could have a chance to report them.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
well you have a nice idea but we already have the forums that you can use to report players
even tho it is a good idea but it can easily be spammed by players

Destruct

Rare Pika
Yes, would be useful. The amount of times you can report a day can be limited, same with a command cooldown.

Agreed, can bring light to the server punishments.

TitanWolf

Pika Member
Yes, would be useful. The amount of times you can report a day can be limited, same with a command cooldown.

Agreed, can bring light to the server punishments.
Ik it can be abused and missused, it can be limited but at times u might face another xtra hacker and also there can be punishments for abusers,k bcz after the 2nd or 3rd time the staffs will be aware of the abusers and they can be punished. idk if its tat easy as it sounds but might work ;)

OP
OP
Salema13414

Salema13414

Pika Lover
It should be a 10 second cooldown timer, abd if same player gets reported more than 3 times within a minute. The player who was reporting the hacker gets punished.
Also a message should appear when u report so people know not to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.