Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

THE BUG KILLER IN NEWPLAYER24 ISLAND

Lonelyz991

Dear PIKA

Today, Killua14 discovered a bug in the server and exploited it to kill and steal the belongings of others in a non-PVP area, specifically on my island.
On my island, which was created by Skymaster, it can reach its maximum size when the owner is online. However, if the owner remains offline for too long, the island will revert to its original size, which is a familiar issue for top-ranked islands.The most commonly used solution is for everyone on the island to return to the lobby to wait, then return to the island, and everything will return to normal.No changes will occur when the transfer happens because my shop area is built very far from the central area of the island, so it will be considered a separate zone not part of the island, where people can teleport to using the command /is v my teammate.Killua14 arrived there and discovered that even though we couldn't move, we could still attack others and inflict damage on them just like in a PvP area. And he used that exploit to kill people by pretending to be a member of our island's known community and advertise for our shop (where he commits crimes) and wait for people to come to buy items to kill them, or lure them to the island with promises of giving away items, only to engage in acts of killing and looting in the unauthorized area. Despite warnings, Killua14 continues to show disdain for server staff and my teammates, persisting in his behavior. Killua14 has killed many people using bugs along with autoclick, creating an environment that is neither clean nor safe. I hope the issues I have raised above will be addressed, and those who exploit them will be permanently banned to ensure a better environment for the server.
As for evidence, nearly everyone who was online at that time on the server can testify, and the victims, including myself, can provide evidence. I hope this will be the last time I bring such negative information to the forum and I look forward to receiving the most satisfactory response and resolution from the management team.

- LordLion -
1710349050905.png