Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Temporarily / Demo Kit with vote tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
Username:
DawdlingPrawn33​

Suggestion:
Temporarily / Demo Kit with vote tokens​

Detailed description:
As I mention, you basically know what it means. Basically the use of this is to make unranked players to use vote tokens on kit, you can pick Elite kit (coz titan kit would be game changing) but the kit only last for few hour or maybe just a day. Pricing is base on how many hour does the temporarily / demo kit last, the longer it last the higher the price. For example you can buy Temporarily / Demo Elite Kit for 3 hours with 25 vote token, and for 1 day it will cost 50 vote token. ( This is just an example, token value might change in the future ).​

Reason(s):
Reason behind all of this is because unranked player can sometimes get eliminated easily by ranked kits, causing unfairness to unranked players. With this option to buy Temporarily / Demo Kits would help unranked player solve most of their problem, and letting them having a few good game with those ranked kits.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I am neutral on this, This would be too op and there wouldn't be a point for Ranked kits in the first place, Players can buy another kits as well, So they're isn't a point.

M

Master_Tamer_

I have decided to down vote because of the following Reasons
  1. VIP Rank for Voting is already a thing that includes the kit For Demo purpose Only including Elite Kit for non donators(like me) would be Unfair towards then
  2. That is to expensive i would rather take 1700 coins or 3 day vip (which comes with coin booster, Name prefix , lobby join message, ability to vote for games) for 24 tokens instead of 3 hours of elite kit
With that being said
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Mute

Great Reporter
Username:
DawdlingPrawn33

Suggestion:
Temporarily / Demo Kit with vote tokens

Detailed description:
As I mention, you basically know what it means. Basically the use of this is to make unranked players to use vote tokens on kit, you can pick Elite kit (coz titan kit would be game changing) but the kit only last for few hour or maybe just a day. Pricing is base on how many hour does the temporarily / demo kit last, the longer it last the higher the price. For example you can buy Temporarily / Demo Elite Kit for 3 hours with 25 vote token, and for 1 day it will cost 50 vote token. ( This is just an example, token value might change in the future ).

Reason(s):
Reason behind all of this is because unranked player can sometimes get eliminated easily by ranked kits, causing unfairness to unranked players. With this option to buy Temporarily / Demo Kits would help unranked player solve most of their problem, and letting them having a few good game with those ranked kits.
That will be unfair for people who bought ranks.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Im sorry to downvote this
The reason: Same with Master_Tamer_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Np Mate I just thought it would make skywars less pay to win...
quite sure its not the way to make sw less p2w.

Currently, all the donor kits have been nerfed for a great amount already. As I mentioned in other threads, a normal diamond chestplate offers more protection than a titan kit chestplate.

Making the kits obtainable from vote tokens won't help, as others have said, it would just be unfair to the people who bought the rank.

OP
OP
DawdlingPrawn33

DawdlingPrawn33

Rare Pika
quite sure its not the way to make sw less p2w.

Currently, all the donor kits have been nerfed for a great amount already. As I mentioned in other threads, a normal diamond chestplate offers more protection than a titan kit chestplate.

Making the kits obtainable from vote tokens won't help, as others have said, it would just be unfair to the people who bought the rank.

The Point of this suggestion was to make pika less P2W but yall dont like (which is fair).
Thx for Giving time to this suggestion :D

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The Point of this suggestion was to make pika less P2W but yall dont like (which is fair).
Thx for Giving time to this suggestion :D
It is not about us disliking pika to be less p2w. The fact is that the kit already got nerfed, and it is not as "OP" as you think. Donators should get what they paid for, the server should also get the donations to keep the server running and post updates. It is a cycle that must exist.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello DawdlingPrawn33,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.