Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Team mate tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Username:
JustSuperiorr

Suggestion:
Team mate tracking

Detailed description:
Being able to track the nearest team mate in duos/trios/quads. The tracking compass is in your inventory when you spawn/respawn. You cannot remove your compass to prevent misuse. You can change it’s slot in the inventory according to your preferences.
This tracking device/item will be free.

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I think a new item would be too much for short games as it would require many ems.
ADDITIONAL :- They could add this feature in the existing player tracker.

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
I think a new item would be too much for short games as it would require many ems.
ADDITIONAL :- They could add this feature in the existing player tracker.
Hello! This would be free and would be useful since most bedwars games are long lasting.

PogerzMiif

Legendary Pika
This might clash with the compasses which we usually buy from the shop to track your opponents but still a good suggestion so a +1

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
A good suggestion but sadly its a -1 from me I don't think its really needed and looks confusing u should describe it in more details.

I don't mean anything bad just my opinion :D

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
A good suggestion but sadly its a -1 from me I don't think its really needed and looks confusing u should describe it in more details.

I don't mean anything bad just my opinion :D
There’s nothing really to explain in detail. 🤦‍♂️

Anuly

Veteran
But why would you need it, you can just ask in that where they are :p

CoolAssassin

Pika Lover
Username:
JustSuperiorr

Suggestion:
Team mate tracking

Detailed description:
Being able to track the nearest team mate in duos/trios/quads. The tracking compass is in your inventory when you spawn/respawn. You cannot remove your compass to prevent misuse. You can change it’s slot in the inventory according to your preferences.
This tracking device/item will be free.

+1 im gonna add some more thing. You can track your enemies with your compass for spending 2 emeralds

Crni_

Veteran
Hello JustSuperiorr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • That item would be useless. You can just ask your teammates in chat where they are.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.