Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SweatyBlaze NEEDS TITAN

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
NO, as you can vote on all the 7 links now, so you are able to get 200 votes that means you will have +2000 iron at the end of the month , and as vote doesn't expired till 14 days you have 14 more days so , after 8 days you will complete more than 50 votes that mean +500 iron and now its 2500 iron. Now you can vote on the https://top.gg/bot/1128280856839078000/vote , you can vote after every 12 hours so get 39 votes and wait till the end of the month , and at the end of the month vote for the 40th time, now you will have +1000 iron , that means you have 3500 iron , and now you will just need 1000 iron more, so now just hope to get 31 Days VIP from the Vote Crate Key, which might be easy as you will be having 200+ vote crate keys. Hence you can claim Titan rank :D
ENJOY ( ENZOY)
BRO YOU DONT HAVE TITAN YOURSELF XD LITERALLY BRO THAT DOESNT WORK :<

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Tell you what, I have a record that I need timestamped in order to appeal my ban. Timestamp the entire 1 hour and 20 minutes for me and I'll get you champion
Woah, are you BRIBING SweatyBlaze, or is this a request with a deserving price? Either ways, no point in getting champ for him, you might as well buy grand for me smh.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Woah, are you BRIBING SweatyBlaze, or is this a request with a deserving price? Either ways, no point in getting champ for him, you might as well buy grand for me smh.
How is it bribing? I request something, he delivers, I deliver back

CrazyShubh

Epic Pika
IGN
CrazyShubh
BRO YOU DONT HAVE TITAN YOURSELF XD LITERALLY BRO THAT DOESNT WORK :<
like bro , all 7 links started working from the last month, and I got to know about it this month , and so the top gg is not refreshed yet , I will wait one more month and in the next 2 months I will have it

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
like bro , all 7 links started working from the last month, and I got to know about it this month , and so the top gg is not refreshed yet , I will wait one more month and in the next 2 months I will have it
Damm bro you here again

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
getting titan by voting is a dream come true but ig it is impossible ngl fr

Adlless

Great Reporter
It's possible through voting. You need elite at first though. If you vote for 4-5 months, you'll get a ton of vote carte keys (remember not to spend the crate keys) and monthly you can claim the iron and buy anything else you want. After the months of voting (7 links = 1050 vote crate keys in 5 months(if saved up) ), I believe you get additional 500 iron(if you have Vip+) if you role it out somehow. Now you have 1050 vote crate keys, and I'm sure you can get lucky atleast 5 times by rolling it out. 500 iron x 4 = 2000. Now make sure to claim all the votes by the end of the fifth month which would be like 210 votes, which is another 2000 iron. And there you have 4000 iron, which I'm sure is enough to buy Titan rank. Although you gotta get lucky to get 2000 iron just by rolling it out in the vote crates. To improve your luck, you can try voting for more months.
Hope this helped <3

OP
OP
SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
It's possible through voting. You need elite at first though. If you vote for 4-5 months, you'll get a ton of vote carte keys (remember not to spend the crate keys) and monthly you can claim the iron and buy anything else you want. After the months of voting (7 links = 1050 vote crate keys in 5 months(if saved up) ), I believe you get additional 500 iron(if you have Vip+) if you role it out somehow. Now you have 1050 vote crate keys, and I'm sure you can get lucky atleast 5 times by rolling it out. 500 iron x 4 = 2000. Now make sure to claim all the votes by the end of the fifth month which would be like 210 votes, which is another 2000 iron. And there you have 4000 iron, which I'm sure is enough to buy Titan rank. Although you gotta get lucky to get 2000 iron just by rolling it out in the vote crates. To improve your luck, you can try voting for more months.
Hope this helped <3
That's a good idea but it will take so much time xd, Im a guild owner so i need to donate the coins everyday xd