Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Swearing Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax_God_1966

Banned
Minecraft Username
Jax_God_1966

Suggestion:
Swearing Rule

Detailed description:
Swearing rule Is currently pretty stupid. If you say 'fuck' you get warned, I think changing the rule Is better. so make swearing If Its towards someone.​

Reason(s):
I want this rule to be implemented cause i remember when i got muted for saying 'fuck' which is pretty stupid and not offending at all since its not towards anyone. So i went on and suggested the rule change.​

Example(s):
like 'fuck you player1'

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 swearing is swearing whether it is towards someone or anything else.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Why not just suggest a plugin that can filter swear words? Example, If a player says the word 'fuck' it would show like this (****) instead. Its also to avoid getting muted/warned.

OP
OP
Jax_God_1966

Jax_God_1966

Banned
that means if you say "f*** you/ s**t, EA0_2_0_8_" [BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]is punishable[/BGCOLOR]
if you say "f**Ok you/ s**t" [BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]is [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]NOT[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)] punishable[/BGCOLOR]

IF that is what you meant, you are pretty stupid. how can staff decide whether he is swearing to "PEOPLE" or he just having "mental problem" swearing in chat and hpoing he wont got mute?

then all the people got mute (swear) will probably appeals that "THEY ARE NOT SWEARING AT PEOPLE" so that is not punishable, staff should unmute them.

Self-explanatory
This suggestion is just a crazy thinking and won't get accept :rolleyes:;)
Are you dumb or something? I said that they will get punished if they say fuck you since its towards others

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If they're toxic towards others then they would be punished
wait, then you tell me, the decision of staff whether you will getting mute is subjective or objective?
then u all will complain the staff is not fair to you -_-

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
If they're toxic towards others then they would be punished
Imagine saying swear words and not getting punished. That'll break the community of Pika just like what it is right now because of hackers.

OP
OP
Jax_God_1966

Jax_God_1966

Banned
wait, then you tell me, the decision of staff whether you will getting mute is subjective or objective?
then u all will complain the staff is not fair to you -_-
You make no sense. Maybe you should learn what real toxicity is 🤣

OP
OP
Jax_God_1966

Jax_God_1966

Banned
Imagine saying swear words and not getting punished. That'll break the community of Pika just like what it is right now because of hackers.
Bro did u even read the thing i said? Others can get punished for swearing still if its towards someone.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Bro did u even read the thing i said? Others can get punished for swearing still if its towards someone.
Bro can u even read ? Even if its towards someone or not, its still swearing. What tf do you want ? If you actually want your own rule, why not just buy/host a server ffs

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1 forEntity[/BGCOLOR]

Good afternoon,

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
And we should stop arguing. if something dont have sense, then MrFrenco won't got it accept

OP
OP
Jax_God_1966

Jax_God_1966

Banned
Bro can u even read ? Even if its towards someone or not, its still swearing. What tf do you want ? If you actually want your own rule, why not just buy/host a server ffs
Swearing and getting muted for saying things such as 'shit' is stupid so i went on and suggested it. Now stop arguing here.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Swearing and getting muted for saying things such as 'shit' is stupid so i went on and suggested it. Now stop arguing here.
Here are few steps for you to follow if you dont like the server rules.

1st Step - Leave the server
2nd Step - Delete Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.