• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Swearing Rule

Search
Minecraft Username
Jax_God_1966

Suggestion:
Swearing Rule

Detailed description:
Swearing rule Is currently pretty stupid. If you say 'fuck' you get warned, I think changing the rule Is better. so make swearing If Its towards someone.​

Reason(s):
I want this rule to be implemented cause i remember when i got muted for saying 'fuck' which is pretty stupid and not offending at all since its not towards anyone. So i went on and suggested the rule change.​

Example(s):
like 'fuck you player1'

momo250

Trial
Trial
Minecraft Username
Jax_God_1966

Suggestion:
Swearing Rule

Detailed description:
Swearing rule Is currently pretty stupid. If you say 'fuck' you get warned, I think changing the rule Is better. so make swearing If Its towards someone.

Reason(s):
I want this rule to be implemented cause i remember when i got muted for saying 'fuck' which is pretty stupid and not offending at all since its not towards anyone. So i went on and suggested the rule change.

Example(s):
like 'fuck you player1'
-1, swearing is bad for the community.

i STRONGLY agree with this rule, like are we 6yo kids or something? as u said, it should be punishable while it's against other players

momo250

Trial
Trial
Undestardable but, i think its pretty stupid getting punished for saying 'shit' and 'fuck'
you think it is stupid but why do you think it's stupid?

+1 agree because on bedwars lots on people swear. well including myself ;-;,

momo250

Trial
Trial
because swearing is bad only when its towards someone.
but when you don't punish for people swearing you encourage swearing. It is bad because it creates toxicity.

Ultimate Legendary Pika
that means if you say "f*** you/ s**t, EA0_2_0_8_" is punishable
if you say "f**Ok you/ s**t" is NOT punishable

IF that is what you meant, you are pretty stupid. how can staff decide whether he is swearing to "PEOPLE" or he just having "mental problem" swearing in chat and hpoing he wont got mute?

then all the people got mute (swear) will probably appeals that "THEY ARE NOT SWEARING AT PEOPLE" so that is not punishable, staff should unmute them.

Self-explanatory
This suggestion is just a crazy thinking and won't get accept :rolleyes:;)

Ultimate Legendary Pika
forgot to say

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Ultimate Legendary Pika
XD LMAO

Good afternoon,

but when you don't punish for people swearing you encourage swearing. It is bad because it creates toxicity.
Toxicity will still be there, its normal for games. Minecraft isnt game for 4 year olds, Its sad that we cant say f*ck, s*it on minecraft server...
btw rules are stupid, I got banned from pika network discord for saying "Jartex" (light advertising) so fix your rules first