Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thav01

Veteran
Hello Community,
The Survival server has been one of Pika-Network's oldest servers and usually always a fun place to be. I wish to rework Survival by adding new features and perks to make it more enjoyable.

Note, due to many complaints from players, the server will NOT have a reset, so you will keep your present items.
An update means that the server will have some downtime, (the specific time will be shared when it is decided). You can expect the Survival server to be offline to players for a week or less.

The purpose of this thread is for me to receive opinions from the players, as to what they would like to see in Survival. We will attempt to fix the current bugs that are reported. So please share your suggestions and the bugs, to make Survival a better server!

Listed below are some things in specific I would like to have your opinions on

VOTE:
1) Do you prefer Emeralds or Money (/balance) for the economic system?

2) Should the ability to silk spawners be added to Survival?

3) Should Pvp be enabled, or is a Pvp Arena better?

No ranks will be lost during this update. I look forward to some positive feedback from you all, any arguments or unnecessary commenting on this thread will get you banned off the forums.

I will either edit this thread or leave comments with further updates as time passes.

Regards,
Head-Admin Thav01.

Slendyy

Veteran
Well the first one, i would choose emerald because it's a good way to interact with other plays, in another way /balance it's more safe,a bout pick spawners it would be cool but too OP, and the last one, PVP would be cool to be added but only outside of claims.

ali99

Epic Pika
/bal system should be added also the /ah sell etc should be added PLZ!!!! (also known as the /ah shop)

silk spawners should not be added...however spawners should be purchasable from the shops

pvp should be added outside thhe claim like many other servers also a command should be added in which we can pvp in claims..

also pls!!!\

add colour chat for donators pls!!!!!!!!! this would encourage people to donate !!!!! pls!!!!!!

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Ems can be given using redstone and balance can't be given using it. this makes me prefer Emeralds over Money.

No, This isnt faction or something.. There have to be some challanges... Putting alot of spawners in 1 room for a awesome xp farm seems a bit to simple to me.

tpa already is dangerous but pvp being enabled would increase the danger alot... So I say No. but maybey make like a /duel [name] command to do pvp...

Deviate

Mining spawners will destroy survival gameplay, same will with a $ economy unless it's very well balanced but I haven't seen that on a single server yet.

Draegoner

Veteran
Money since it allows a much safer trading system and other economy based plugins to be used.
No, finding and making a grinder, by adapting to the area around it, is part of the fun!
PvP arena is better, no need for pvp to be enabled in a survival world, would just allow even more tp killing/trapping. Enabling pvp would make it feel alittle like factions.

Last edited:

yoya

Epic Pika
Emeralds since it can be used in autoshops
No, a random guy with xray would ruin everything, but maybe add spawners in a villager trading for a big amount of emeralds
No, Since Not all players can/like pvp like myself, maybe an improved and bigger /warp pvp
Other suggestions:
Maybe add some custom plugins: like elevators, vehicles

EAGLE3y3

Veteran
1) stay on Emerald will good because people can get emerald also from mining as a treasure gift , but balance economy also good but we saw many balance hackers in kitpvp before so its can ruin the game play ..then emerald trading is as like real-trading, you giving real items(emerald) for buy a real items but balance is so much digital , but you can add auction system and there currency will be also emerald .

2)Silk Spawners ability not so good because its not skyblock/others..its survival every games have some of his own color/system , if we add silk spawner that some of guy will ruin game play by silking near all spawner and its wont fun then making xp farm with many spawners mean huge xp farm= huge lag... but we can add spawners in crates but they will so much rare for earn ( we can add 1-3 spawner in rare crate chance 2/3% then 2/4 spawner for premium crate , winning chance 5-8% then 3/5 spawner by rare key , chance 8-15%) . as a result people will give/make more daily vote for win a spawner )

3)Pvp arena better , because if u make pvp enable or enable pvp at out side of claim that game play system will be change, I write before that every game have its own color and system... > bad impact: flyer/high rank donator will always kill lower ranks and they will destroy the real fun of survival...we should keep a thing in our mind its not faction , its survival.. ( we think that survival as a world, [[biome = country, find a new biom is as like find/get a new land, this land have his own soil , own weather, own nature ...then we live in this whole survival(world) together..we dont want to fight with each other but there have some bad guys they kill other they destroy other peoples house, griefing,cheating,hacking, < we can call them as a criminal and our staff always ready for prevent them as like a police/army..its the real environment of survival , so Pvp Arena better ( for who want a fight and think that he is a hero he can show his heroic skill in pvp arena) Then Pvp be enable= survival wont be a Non-pvp server any more it will be a pvp server , but we want survival as a non pvp server)

leaf26

Legendary Pika
1) Money values make the economy a lot less interactive, which impacts the survival community. /ah and /auction fix the scam problem entirely, with the trade-off being the immersive emerald economy.

2) Silk Spawners would be a huge buff to warlock and alchemist, as they could just fly around and mine all the blaze spawners from nether fortresses early on, then do a "free exp farm," removing the survival exp struggle entirely. It would also be a buff to xray hacks.

3) PvP would be interesting to have on claims or sub-claims. Not in general survival.

4) Add Phatloots plugin for various applications

MouraThat

Veteran
1) Emeralds +1
2) Silk spawners nah because i dont like the idea of it as already people are too op you dont want to make it more op
3) Pvp-Neutral would be interesting to see it outside of arena

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
comment_zpsh2qwsumk.png

nicolas7885

1)emeralds
2)no silk spawners, lag and a few would collect them all
3) pvp arena, claim pvp will make tp kill more often, and survival pvp makes exploration dangerous.

It would be awesome if claims would expire after an inactivity period of some time, so that ppl who left lose their claims and dont litter the world with half done structures

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
1. i would choose emeralds above money because we had money before and alot wanted it back then but when the rest came they wanted emeralds back
2. is a good idea but make if for like warlock+ so that they have somthing extra
3. no keep the arena but maybe a idea to make it diffrent like the arena from mob arena or so that way its harder to pvp but maybe more fun to hunt players or hide somewhere

and maybe a idea to look at the ranks because it can use some improvement and upgrade alchemist becuase if u compare the jump from ninja to warlock u get alot but the upgrade to alchemist isnt that great so if u improve that maybe more people will maybe want to get it

and maybe a idea to make it so u cna sit on stairs or somthing would be fun

thats just somthing i had in mind and i talkt about for a while to other staff etc but do with it what u think its best its just some suggestions

Greetzz
Alchemist Drummaster

BladeRazer

1.i prefer emeralds,i think its better because if the new economic system is $ everyone is gonna make gold farms and stuff and everyone is gonna be rich
2.i think that is a good idea,it should be added
3.i think the there should only be a pvp arena where u fight if u can fight someone outside claims,you are not going to be safe to go exploring,mining or just collecting building materials and i think there are going to be a lot more hackers on survival.

Bonus:i think more warps should be added to survival and lot more shops i think there is only 1 shop on survival right now so u can't just buy what u need.

Last edited:

SheepCrusader

emeralds
no silk
against pvp, but if you want to add it then make it a pvp arena near spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.