Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SURVIVAL

UpperGround

Great Reporter
they will reset it soon probably idk they r resetting a lot of servers soo

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
They will probably reset it soon but atm the owners are busy with other stuff too. If they have other changes in mind it won't happen soon but my bets are they will probably reset it.

ChickenDinnr

Veteran
They're starting to reset servers 1 by 1. For example the bedwars reset, and the upcoming OPSkyblock reset. Survival next?

OP
OP
J

James_s

Rare Pika
I believe they will reset Survival for last.
I don't think you remember the Old Survival
Since I'm playing from 2015 I remember whole survival updates :3 i hope if they reset it soon , at least adding old perks like players warps and emeralds currency with old claiming system :c removing clans plugin not like now whole people's are rich

Grammar ;(

Alex_O

Pika Member
Since I'm playing from 2015 I remember whole survival updates :3 i hope if they reset it soon , at least adding old perks like players warps and emeralds currency with old claiming system :c removing clans plugin not like now whole people's are rich

Grammar ;(
Same here. I started playing 5 years ago and today it just doesn't feel like the same game.
Clans system in my opinion has had a real negative effect
can't we just go back to emerald currency and golden spade claiming system

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I am really unsure what is coming to next reset, Because last reset was suggested by players at forum but result was worse!

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika

Grammar ;(
I hope it too

TaDDy1386

Hello, i would like you to ban Sheklof. He was tp killing and he killed one of my animals which wes on my land. He will deny about killing it, when i have screenshot of him doing it. I hope you will do something about it.

TaDDy13862020-03-28_16.51.55.png2020-03-28_21.26.34_3.png

Alex_O

Pika Member
Just another point , feel like they tried to somehow merge Factions and Survival here.
All the OG survival players have left or Are going to leave because it just doesn't 'feel like survival' anymore.

TaDDy1386

report on forums Also You need video for TP killing
This is great I need video for TP killing nice. So since almost no one is using screen recorder i can just start TP killing and i wont get banned.
Thanks for your answer. What a great server.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is great I need video for TP killing nice. So since almost no one is using screen recorder i can just start TP killing and i wont get banned.
Thanks for your answer. What a great server.
you realised that he just said what you had to do
screenshots can easily be faked and to prevent it gameplay related rule breaking requires video proof
like hacking tp killing etc