Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival server got reset so i lost my friends :(

AryaVaidehi

hii!
I am aryaVaidehi and i am a player from your server. i joined in the server today and got in the survival server. i saw that the whole lobby has been changed. i tried to go my home but i didn't teleported to my house. and i found that the maps have been reset. i have lost everything including my friends. can you help me pls. my friends are susvesha, draker, DEVILVAMPIRE, freamy, sanolp and suktian. susvesha and draker are my best friends. can you help me find my friends pls.

M

Master_Tamer_

hii!
I am aryaVaidehi and i am a player from your server. i joined in the server today and got in the survival server. i saw that the whole lobby has been changed. i tried to go my home but i didn't teleported to my house. and i found that the maps have been reset. i have lost everything including my friends. can you help me pls. my friends are susvesha, draker, DEVILVAMPIRE, freamy, sanolp and suktian. susvesha and draker are my best friends. can you help me find my friends pls.
you can use the tab button to see people online . if you see your friends online you can /msg <playername> <msg> them , you can use /tpa <playername> to tpa to your friend and build new houses and structure shops etc

about reset it is a feature that is used to make major updates bug fixes and also not to mention player keep running out of things to do when they get once earning method myself i had been on leaderboard once 3rd on top balance so yea

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
hii!
Wth. Are u serious bro? Thats sad because people like u dont just do /msg

zimin06

Epic Pika
your friends dont reset, just try to contact them in anyway by using discord, friend command or in game.

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
hii!
idc brobro lmao why 6 words

KillerMS

hii!
As I know sanolp left playing games .ocassionaly comes and i have devilvampire dc reply me if u want

Sadra3445

Banned
Oh sorry bro I can't find your friends but you must add friend them before with /add friend (username) and when they online you can play them.

GameGrusher

Pika Lover
wait, when I read the fist post (your post AryaVaidehi) it said that "survival has been reset". What do you mean by that?? You mean everything is gone?! We need to start all over again (please don't think I am rude, I am just curious)

OP
OP
AryaVaidehi

AryaVaidehi

wait, when I read the fist post (your post AryaVaidehi) it said that "survival has been reset". What do you mean by that?? You mean everything is gone?! We need to start all over again (please don't think I am rude, I am just curious)
yes, everything is gone, all of the worlds have been completely reset (they just deleted the old world and created a new one). everyone has lost their items, houses, farms, mines etc.

JustKuno

hii!
bro just find them again. they will come back to you. why would pika help you find your friends loool