Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival Series Episode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Hey peeps, started my youtube channel today. Will be doing daily uploads. Ive already recorded a few episodes. I hope you enjoy!!!

If you do please like, subscribe and feel happy to comment. There will be a emerald giveaway soon.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Good Luck with the series :) even though i dont know how never tried playing survival maybe i should kick in some action besides PRACTICE PVP

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Hey man thanks, of your looking for a good gamemode i would highly suggest factions when ot gets its remake.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Is that mini map mod allowed..
I hope so, the rule for minimaps is no player/mob radar which it has disabled. If that specific minimap mod isnt allowed i will happily remove it. On the allowed mods section they dont have any links to 1.8 minimap mods, and this was the only one i could find with the option to disable radars.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
@AlphaPizza is xaeros minimap allowed when mob/player radars are disabled? If not i will remove it. If its not allowed pls can you tell me a minimap that is allowed.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I remember when this new survival map came out I logged in with bunch of gear i kid you not with 64 diamonds 64 vote keys and more items I exactly don't know about it because I never logged back afterwards yeah that what wanted to share btw I met a person and he said that it wasn't normal ... O-O

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Yeah thats not normal xD. Starter kit is a bunch of logs and cobble, iron armor, iron tools, some emeralds and food

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
yeah everything
Yeah thats not normal xD. Starter kit is a bunch of logs and cobble, iron armor, iron tools, some emeralds and food
went back to normal i just logged in survival :) hope fully i can learn some survival

Status
Not open for further replies.