Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Survival Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Reset will fix everything right?

Probably not. If it's a cracked server, it's either broken or offline. In the past, heavy anti-cheat made it impossible to use pistons or slime blocks for motion because the player would be automatically flagged and the player's position would get reset, i.e. "fake lag"

To accomadate more players, mobstacker was added, which is usually really messed up on new smp servers because it devalues fall-damage, explosions, and sweeping-edge in favor of autoclickers. I'm not sure what was done this time, but I'm not expecting a vanilla experience.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Probably not. If it's a cracked server, it's either broken or offline. In the past, heavy anti-cheat made it impossible to use pistons or slime blocks for motion because the player would be automatically flagged and the player's position would get reset, i.e. "fake lag"

To accomadate more players, mobstacker was added, which is usually really messed up on new smp servers because it devalues fall-damage, explosions, and sweeping-edge in favor of autoclickers. I'm not sure what was done this time, but I'm not expecting a vanilla experience.
What is your feelings about current plugins and commands ? And how you know that much about server things ?

leaf26

Legendary Pika
What is your feelings about current plugins and commands ? And how you know that much about server things ?

I know where this server broke because this is where I learned how to break Minecraft. In the early days, I put in suggestions and queried admins until a server op figured out why slime blocks were broken. I hacked away at redstone shops until I got them to work despite the server's hopper-amount config. Since then, I've been doing server op stuff because of how bad it was on here.

I like this server, but it does tend to break a lot because ops and admins go overboard (#1 complaint on last reset was that vanilla gameplay was too broken).

As for current plugins, I won't have an opinion until I play. Based solely on the list, it will probably be a negative opinion. "Clans" are not different from "Parties". While I appreciate being heard, it looks a lot like a compilation of random player suggestions, which isn't ideal. You don't put peppers in a milkshake.

Last edited:

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Reset will fix everything right?
No, egg wars apparently had some glitches/bugs which allowed players to hack the server from eggwars due to a plugin bugged. So even if they reset, they gotta make sure everything works fine. Even trials could see player's IP on eggwars (which should be fixed now as I informed the bug a long time ago)

erioxion

Epic Pika
I think someone should make a new thread about how to play survival again , coz it changed .
im confused about the clan thing ..
like i don't know if im safe to build / not, coz the claim didn't show the range of the claim area. it just said land?
does that mean the whole island is my area to build? untill it changed biome? or ?? if it still connect, does that mean still my area?

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I think someone should make a new thread about how to play survival again , coz it changed .
im confused about the clan thing ..
like i don't know if im safe to build / not, coz the claim didn't show the range of the claim area. it just said land?
does that mean the whole island is my area to build? untill it changed biome? or ?? if it still connect, does that mean still my area?

yea clans is like nerfed factions. You can do /clan claim and walk around to see when you hit 'wilderness'. It's not nearly as cut and dry as griefprevention.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
yea clans is like nerfed factions. You can do /clan claim and walk around to see when you hit 'wilderness'. It's not nearly as cut and dry as griefprevention.
but can you trust someone on just 1 claim or for a limited amount of time? I dont think you can, also unable to get list your own claims.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
but can you trust someone on just 1 claim or for a limited amount of time? I dont think you can, also unable to get list your own claims.

Make a suggestion to let players have claim commands again.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Dear friend chill he is first week of reset
Not trying to start an argument but bruh Survival took 2 years to get a single reset and now that it got reset, what we got? full of bugs and nothing else. Also, no staff knows when it's coming back or any information about survival.

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
Not trying to start an argument but bruh Survival took 2 years to get a single reset and now that it got reset, what we got? full of bugs and nothing else. Also, no staff knows when it's coming back or any information about survival.
I know bro +1 but idk owners he is 10 hours online only a month ... so ... xd

Status
Not open for further replies.