Update Survival Reset

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone help i got trapped in the nether portal trap
someone tp me out!!!

Reset will fix everything right?
Yeah but staff can't do anything in survival only owners and owners I think work in other server :/

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Dear owners maybe you forget to add survival alchemist+ kits and you should add more perks for each ranks, I did experience lag at new survival. When i play offline sandsoul push me up when it is placed under water but when i play on server it does nothing.

salMCPE

How do i Claim?

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Management commands
/c create [Clan Name]Creates a clan with the defined name. <sub>[xClans.manage.create]</sub>/c delete [Clan Name]Deletes the defined clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.delete</sub> | <sub>xClans.admin.delete</sub> ]/c invite [Username]Invites the defined user to your clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.invite]</sub>/c set rank [Username] [Rank]Sets the defined users rank in the clan to the defined rank. <sub>[xClans.manage.set.rank]</sub> note: Ranks can be found with /c Ranks or below./c set homeSets the clans home to the point the user is standing. <sub>[xClans.manage.set.home]</sub>/c tag [New tag]Changes your current clans clan tag. <sub>[xClans.manage.set.tag]</sub>/c kick [Username]Kicks the defined user from your clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.kick]</sub>/c claimClaims the chunk your standing on for your clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.claim]</sub>/c unclaimUnclaims the chunk your standing on for your clan.. <sub>[xClans.manage.claim]</sub>User commands
/c join [Clan name]Joins the defined clan name (Currently all clans are invite only) <sub>[xClans.user.join]</sub>/c homeTeleports the player to his/her clan home & adds a minor damage resistance buff. <sub>[xClans.user.Home]</sub>/c leaveLeaves the current clan you are in. <sub>[xClans.user.leave]</sub>/c who <clanname> <page>Lists the information about your clan. <sub>[xClans.user.view.info]</sub>/c player <playername>Lists the information about your clan. <sub>[xClans.user.view.info]</sub>/c ranksLists all ranks that you can be in a clan <sub>[xClans.user.view.ranks]</sub>/c list <page>Lists all the current clans inducing the amount of members each has. <sub>[xClans.user.view.list]</sub>

Management commands
/c create [Clan Name]Creates a clan with the defined name. <sub>[xClans.manage.create]</sub>/c delete [Clan Name]Deletes the defined clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.delete</sub> | <sub>xClans.admin.delete</sub> ]/c invite [Username]Invites the defined user to your clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.invite]</sub>/c set rank [Username] [Rank]Sets the defined users rank in the clan to the defined rank. <sub>[xClans.manage.set.rank]</sub> note: Ranks can be found with /c Ranks or below./c set homeSets the clans home to the point the user is standing. <sub>[xClans.manage.set.home]</sub>/c tag [New tag]Changes your current clans clan tag. <sub>[xClans.manage.set.tag]</sub>/c kick [Username]Kicks the defined user from your clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.kick]</sub>/c claimClaims the chunk your standing on for your clan. <sub>[xClans.manage.claim]</sub>/c unclaimUnclaims the chunk your standing on for your clan.. <sub>[xClans.manage.claim]</sub>User commands
/c join [Clan name]Joins the defined clan name (Currently all clans are invite only) <sub>[xClans.user.join]</sub>/c homeTeleports the player to his/her clan home & adds a minor damage resistance buff. <sub>[xClans.user.Home]</sub>/c leaveLeaves the current clan you are in. <sub>[xClans.user.leave]</sub>/c who <clanname> <page>Lists the information about your clan. <sub>[xClans.user.view.info]</sub>/c player <playername>Lists the information about your clan. <sub>[xClans.user.view.info]</sub>/c ranksLists all ranks that you can be in a clan <sub>[xClans.user.view.ranks]</sub>/c list <page>Lists all the current clans inducing the amount of members each has. <sub>[xClans.user.view.list]</sub>
Sezar nice job 😃

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Haha copy paste from website

Status
Not open for further replies.