Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Survival Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazePIG

Epic Pika
Username:
BlazePIG​

Suggestion:
Survival Reset​

Detailed description:
hi everyone, I'm a player on your network and I've noticed a few glitches on the survival server. Such as exclusion
in pvp combat due to excessive lag, clearing inventory, rank prefix not working, as well as worlds sometimes not working and more.
So I think it would be best to reset it. Of course there are still less than 3 weeks until the new season, but players just can't play that network and I think it would be more interesting for everyone to reset the server.

Reason(s):
Survival server is no longer playable, players lose too many items due to disconnection in pvp and similar. Sometimes they can't even access the Survival Network.

Yes Yes i agree with your statement
Username:
BlazePIG

Suggestion:
Survival Reset

Detailed description:
hi everyone, I'm a player on your network and I've noticed a few glitches on the survival server. Such as exclusion

in pvp combat due to excessive lag, clearing inventory, rank prefix not working, as well as worlds sometimes not working and more.

So I think it would be best to reset it. Of course there are still less than 3 weeks until the new season, but players just can't play that network and I think it would be more interesting for everyone to reset the server.

Reason(s):
Survival server is no longer playable, players lose too many items due to disconnection in pvp and similar. Sometimes they can't even access the Survival Network.
Yes yes i agree with your statement

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Apparently, the latest version is unstable, so we must be patient.
Remember what happened last time they reset with a new version? Bugs, Bugs, Bugs

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello BlazePIG,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This is not something community should worry about.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.