Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Survival - Reset | January the 23rd 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
Yeah, um.. genbuckets don't exist and printer is disallowed on Survival.. whoever wants to build it have fun LOL
uhh have you seen what survival players make without fly and crate key system and money tbh i think they could do it with like 1 month of time xD +++ a whole team

HyperRSmash

Veteran
We will not remove the chat filter. The chat filter only filters it out when your message matches your previous one in a high percentage, which doesn't happen unless you say the same thing twice.
Also we have no plans of bringing back an economy with a physical item, the idea behind this doesn't work and it's really hard to maintain and/or balance.
It happens sometimes if you are talking with someone with a big name and adding a few words afterwards, it's not a big deal, I just found it a little annoying tbh

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
It happens sometimes if you are talking with someone with a big name and adding a few words afterwards, it's not a big deal, I just found it a little annoying tbh
ye ik like i can type a msg 10 years later remotely similar and the chat filter denies me

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Honestly, I am a bit disappointed about this upcoming reset from what I have read. I am glad that major performance issues are being resolved and a few things have been tweaked/fixed but nothing new and exciting has been added so people will get bored quickly. Unless they just haven't been mentioned here which I apologize for. Have the quests been revamped? Are there any cool additions like pets or safari nets? Maybe we want a new shop system. If you have multiple servers and can't connect everything why not just turn one into an op survival and keep the other vanilla.

Mobman2345

Pika Member
Completely disagree about phantoms part. They are useful and I don't see a reason why people hate them so much. They can indeed be annoying sometimes but you can use phantom membrance which can be used to repair elytra + you can make slow falling potions that are really useful to players without fly. Overall this removal is definitely unfair for none ranked players.
How many unranked players do have you met or heard of using slow fall potions? I honestly doubt many unranked players ever have slowfall potions on hand. If they are afraid of dying from falling from a high place while building, they should have a water bucket on hand or big pool at the bottom of their build to catch them.

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Bring back emerald eco 👀 @_ItsToby25 @0Mad0Max0 @_mankwrld
Also, nametags should be allowed to be /renamed
*And please remove "your message was similar to the previous one" for donators... I understand that this is a thing to prevent spam, but sometimes the message isn't that similar and yet it gets caught on that filter, so imo it should be disabled for donators, and if they do spam, or such, they can always be reported.
And make the end world much larger! Or to have resets from time to time.
I couldn't make the suggestion in time sigh, didn't think it'd be this soon🤣

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Completely disagree about phantoms part. They are useful and I don't see a reason why people hate them so much. They can indeed be annoying sometimes but you can use phantom membrance which can be used to repair elytra + you can make slow falling potions that are really useful to players without fly. Overall this removal is definitely unfair for none ranked players.
This is true, why was it even disabled, phantoms would ignore you or won't spawn anymore if you just lie on the bed for 5seconds. It was unecessary to remove it completely. + The slowfall potions are really fun to use.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
phantoms are annoying+ creating unexpected lag when too many of them.

iFkiller

Veteran
This is true, why was it even disabled, phantoms would ignore you or won't spawn anymore if you just lie on the bed for 5seconds. It was unecessary to remove it completely. + The slowfall potions are really fun to use.
Glad finally someone agrees with me

iFkiller

Veteran
How many unranked players do have you met or heard of using slow fall potions? I honestly doubt many unranked players ever have slowfall potions on hand. If they are afraid of dying from falling from a high place while building, they should have a water bucket on hand or big pool at the bottom of their build to catch them.
Water bucket is hard to use for many players and making a pond just to build seems stupid to me .-. As Tob said slow falling isn't only very useful but also very fun to use instead of fly and elytras which tend to be dangerous because of the lag

HyperRSmash

Veteran
most players r kinda dumb and don't know about it (nah jk, phantoms r annoying for sure, and the laying on bed for 0.0000000001 sec resets the 3 days phantoms thing isn't really known, so I understand why it was removed, in MP, phantoms r annoying af since u rarely sleep)

But the issue is, how will u get the phantom membrane now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.