Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival economy f**ked up

Imgod

Pika Lover
Im an old player called Microsoft in Minecraft and i use to play this game a lot in covid 19 last year. I loved this game but had to quit cause covid ended soon after and I had to continue with real life. Me and friend was good at this game and we got stacked soon thanks to the great selling and buying strategy they said during the time. Soon lots of things happened during the leave, when i logged back i was very sad about the reset cause we made lots of great projects and it was very emotional to see it go that day. I logged back just a few weeks ago and I was very confused people were selling diamonds for 10million??? They use to cost 1500-2000 a peice and they looked more reasonable. Today the economy in survival is like the amount of money that you can get in jail break I don't like this at all :l

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
If you feel like something isn't balanced or it is over-powered, make sure to make a suggestion here https://www.pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
The damage to the survival economy was done by duping. It is no longer happening and the economy will be back to normal next season.
Problems caused by duping won't be solved by suggestions.
Don't send these meaningless messages if ur unsure of the context.