Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestions about the obsidian price (Normal Factions)

What do you guys think about the Obsidian price in normal Factions

• Expensive

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • it's fine

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Cheap

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Himox

So i just wanted to know your opinion guys about the obsidian price in Factions, is it okay with you or it need to be changed, make sure to vote on the poll to let us know about it, also if you have any other suggestions about the prices generally let me know in the comments.

Wayne

nothing else but the price of obby, thx Himox, finally someone made a poll

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Max 5k per stack. 23k per stack is outrageous. I have to grind 30 mins per stack.

Last edited:

DezNutz21x

Idc about lava prices it's fine most servers have that price cause they want u to go to the nether to get lava buckets

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So i just wanted to know your opinion guys about the obsidian price in Factions, is it okay with you or it need to be changed, make sure to vote on the poll to let us know about it, also if you have any other suggestions about the prices generally let me know in the comments.
I think you are Helper and you can get kits/money soo easy

MarcusS1902

Banned
Yeah getting lava buckets from nether is better, it just makes you go to the nether every time you want to refill on lava.

oMeteor

Veteran
I think you are Helper and you can get kits/money soo easy
Dude, Staff can't play in their account or take from them money or anything, He just want to see people's opinion because they've been complaining about it being expensive so he made that poll, Staff never use their accounts to give themselfs unlimited money or stuff.

Abusive

Epic Pika
I do think it is a bit overpriced but it makes the game more challenging and you are involved to put more hard work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.