Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndieDemon

Veteran
The website revamp has been awesome so far...

But the main problem for players/users is the response time being too slow either due to the staff not getting to know about their reports or their Ban appeals etc...

So I had an idea about these problems and they are quite easy for the Developers to manage...

Suggestion: There needs to be a first-of-a-kind(I have no idea if any other server has this so dont quote me on this..) multi-platform mobile application for the website. There can be a notification system for Regular users to get updates of Watched threads and new recent threads, and the staff-persons can get notifired if there is any new reports or support tickets or ban appeals, the helpers can be notified first and then they can assign it to the necessary staff group...so that they get notified and all this without even logging in a lot of times to find a report related to them(I think I didnt understand that last sentence myself so um yeah..okay).

Reason: No other reason than simplicity and efficiency....

Explanation: I think everyone can understand this and wont need an explanation....

Last edited:

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
If everyone makes Ban Appeals/Reports, and all the staffs get notified about them every single second, it's not possible to check ALL of those threads...so they do is check the appeals, reports, etc themselves.

Draegoner

Veteran
I dont think the issue is the staff not being able to see ban appeals and reports straight away.
I think its as simple as them being too busy and having too much to do, so as a result they cant respond to things straight away.
I really doubt the issue is with the website or notifications, im pretty sure its as simple as them logging onto website and looking at the ban appeal/report thread.

OP
OP
IndieDemon

IndieDemon

Veteran
Well if they could get notifications they wouldnt have to log on to find out about the stuff...

OP
OP
IndieDemon

IndieDemon

Veteran
the notifications could be programmed to be categorised, ie #### new reports have been assigned to your Staff Group
and not be notified of each new thing separately.....

Status
Not open for further replies.