Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion]: WarningSystem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draegoner

Veteran
  • Server
    Id say all servers, but ive only been prompted to make this post after playing on creative.
  • Suggestion
    This is more about the warning system/protocol in regarrds to staff, rather than something server sided. Staff should tell people they are warned when warning them on the website ban page. Several times this does not happen.
  • Reason
    From what ive seen on creative, people get warned for bad words without realizing. I was warned a few days ago, no-one told me i was warned, and i only happened to see it by chance, it would have gone without notice. A friend didnt realize they had 5 warns until i pointed it out. Again they were not notified they had been warned (so what happened to me is not an isolated incident).I feel the purpose of warns is defeated if people aren't actually told they are warned, and for what, so they can be more cautious in the future.(Staff don't usually mention what they said to get them wanred/muted its just ''swearing '' with no screenshot)
  • Example
    I dont think there is any need for one, you all have the jist of what im trying to say i think.
All im asking is in the next staff meeting, there is a formal discussion about how warns should be carried out. Due to the flaws of the current system.

CloudAP

Veteran
Warning usually pops out in your chat after you swear. If you manage to swear in chat, you should manage to pay attention to it too.

Also, that is the reason why LiteBans are open to public. :)

D

Deleted member 85

Sometimes the warn blends in with the chat even though the text is white and red, and is unusual to what is usually seen in the chat, but it kind of blends in when there's spam...

Status
Not open for further replies.