Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: This is some a suggestion but please read the whole thing i say

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfEpic

Suggestion:
This is some a suggestion but please read the whole thing i say

Detailed description:
I found the problem why the server is slowly dying, the problem is that more people are playing Fortnite,LeagueOfLegends, and Roblox currently the minecraft company is slowly dying too, more people have premium accounts than cracked minecraft account so i suggest to create a new game something halloween themed or every event like halloween you create a new game that will bring lots of intension to minecraft players and gamers like make a game called dragon escape,micro battles, and mostly update factions mix galactix factions and normal factions together mix them both, you can mix op factions with galactix factions as well as normal factions thats what i recommend and aswell make your anti-cheat better make it like make a video then send it to you guys so you guys can decide either ban them or their just really good

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
to slowly make the server great again, the only problem with lots of people is hackers yeah so i gotta think about that.

Example:
because this is gonna bring lots of attention to the server from other countries and other people,gamers and etc.

xKingAura

Even if Pika was to implement a Halloween game now, it would be too late as it misses the whole theme aspect.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
If you are checking on discord we said we will re advertise our server when we are sure everything is good and working. Don't worry about the events we have some great ideas working on it!

Davidva

Veteran
Making more gamemodes does not mean you will get more players. Most of the times is just the opposite. This is because same amount of player play more gamemodes. Some gamemodes will die and the players that still play will quit aswell.

More important is, to keep updating servers to keep it fun and interesting to play.

LeoIronhart

Veteran
Making more gamemodes does not mean you will get more players. Most of the times is just the opposite. This is because same amount of player play more gamemodes. Some gamemodes will die and the players that still play will quit aswell.

More important is, to keep updating servers to keep it fun and interesting to play.
Agreed. Eg: The Lab didn't really increase players by much.

OP
OP
KingOfEpic

KingOfEpic

by i mean create new gamemodes i ment create gamemodes that are really popular from international servers

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Every1 in the community including all the staff members know what you mentioned. So don't worry.

umar1717

Banned
There would simply be no point in advertising the server again yet. Pika has a few problems yet they need to perfect these problems and make the server great before they can start advertising again

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you are checking on discord we said we will re advertise our server when we are sure everything is good and working. Don't worry about the events we have some great ideas working on it!
You really think readvertising is going to do the job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.