Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Tbh Galactix Is Getting Very Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12345

Suggestion:
Tbh Galactix Is Getting Very Boring

Detailed description:
I wish you admins out there could take in to account tht galactix is basically going nowhere without some ACTUAL SPECIAL UPDATES!!!!!!.All I heard one day is tht you guys added a few things and thts all, I really think you guys don't care about galactix at all. All I'm asking is tht you guys add a lot more stuff AND I MEAN ALOT MORE PLUGINS, to fit the word galactix, make it adventurous and unlimited like space.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
Its really getting me annoyed

Example:

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Tbh Galactix Is Getting Very Boring

Detailed description:
I wish you admins out there could take in to account tht galactix is basically going nowhere without some ACTUAL SPECIAL UPDATES!!!!!!.All I heard one day is tht you guys added a few things and thts all, I really think you guys don't care about galactix at all. All I'm asking is tht you guys add a lot more stuff AND I MEAN ALOT MORE PLUGINS, to fit the word galactix, make it adventurous and unlimited like space.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
Its really getting me annoyed

Example:
Great idea! Let's add more plugins! It's not like the server is already lagging or something.
It's not smart to add more plugins, and it's really not needed. There is a lot already possible in galactix, but not everyone knows it all.

Definitely -1 from me.
Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
mike12345

mike12345

wow I had a good feeling I was gonna get negative feed sigh but anyway can yah gimme screenshots on wht is new on galactix right now

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
wow I had a good feeling I was gonna get negative feed sigh but anyway can yah gimme screenshots on wht is new on galactix right now
I don't play galactix. I used to, but then I quit Pika for a while, I came back and tried galactix again and the lag and hackers were worse than before so I quit :/

nd618

Supporter
Your suggestion is not clearly written, the point is that you want the new plugins and stuff but not stated exactly what you want . Give more details .

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Your suggestion is not clearly written, the point is that you want the new plugins and stuff but not stated exactly what you want . Give more details .
He wants more features to the game. Whatever fun features. My guess however, is that he hasn't even seen all the current one yet. Till you're OP ASF, can raid any base and have all the stuff; then you actually might need more "fun".

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Youre point is that you want more plugins, I whould agree with that , but what kind of plugins? Please specify, its not that I agree with this but galactix needs plugins that will fill the game mode it is, its not normal facs. It was more op last summer when u could use infinity with tnt arrows but thats removed, idk if sponge and cobweb arrows still exist there. I think that galactix need some bug fixing and just updating the stiff that are currently on there

~ Logically ~

Banned
It is factions. Factions is usually boring, especially on a cracked server where people rarely pvp.
Adding more plugins won't make it more fun. It will get boring after a month or two.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Youre point is that you want more plugins, I whould agree with that , but what kind of plugins? Please specify, its not that I agree with this but galactix needs plugins that will fill the game mode it is, its not normal facs. It was more op last summer when u could use infinity with tnt arrows but thats removed, idk if sponge and cobweb arrows still exist there. I think that galactix need some bug fixing and just updating the stiff that are currently on there
Agreed with the last; it needs bug fixing and updating stuff
It is factions. Factions is usually boring, especially on a cracked server where people rarely pvp.
Adding more plugins won't make it more fun. It will get boring after a month or two.
^^ I don't agree with the "Factions is always" boring though, since that is an opinion but the rest is pretty much true.

Status
Not open for further replies.