Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Suggestion: Suggestion: /warp sign in CSB for non-ranked Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa

Suggestion:
Suggestion: /warp sign in CSB for non-ranked Player

Detailed description:
We should put back the /warp sign in CSB for non-ranked member. So that we can expose our island to others or let them show our island, so they can see our efforts that we put in our island, and so that they can visit on it. Its very unfair for us for the non-ranked players. Just a Suggestion :) Thank you

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
So that we can expose our island to others or let them show our island, so they can see our efforts that we put in our island, and so that they can visit on it. Its very unfair for us for the non-ranked players. Just a Suggestion :) Thank you
Hope this gets accepted.

Example:

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Sorry but I would give a -1
This suggestion was discussed more than 5 times already and Classic Skyblock's administration has decided not to implement this into Classic Skyblock for two reasons:

1- Would create lots of lag.
2- Would be unfair for the skypaladins because they paid real money to get such a perk.

Your work is still appreciated though.

Thanks for suggesting!
He is right, before CSB was very laggy :/ thats why they have to reset it and fix it.

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
I'm sorry, but it's a -1 for me. My reasons are it's a privilege to own your own warp, and that was one of the reasons I bought skypaladin in the first place. Without that not only will everyone make one without having a really good island, but people will have one less reason to donate. Just a reminder donations are what keeps minecraft servers going.

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
I'm sorry, but it's a -1 for me. My reasons are it's a privilege to own your own warp, and that was one of the reasons I bought skypaladin in the first place. Without that not only will everyone make one without having a really good island, but people will have one less reason to donate. Just a reminder donations are what keeps minecraft servers going.
Yes, donations are what keeps minecraft servers going, another thing is that if /is warp for non-member players are allowed many tp kills would occur like last time /is warp was implemented for members.

aethertiger

Pika Lover
We can handle Tp-killing by removing our items before we go someone's island is easy man, and that why i'm making suggestion so that we can use the [WELCOME] sign again, Hope this will get accepted, please support, this is for us non-ranked players.
even tho we can disable the pvp setting in your island...you can create a trap for it

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I died once when I warped to somebody's island because they made their warp sign right in the middle of a hole that leads to a trap but I really do like the suggestion so I can't decide if I agree or disagree

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
It is good but the /is warps page would overflow with players then. I would suggest that the player should have a island level over 8000-12000 otherwise there would be way too much island warps.

Okyuren

+1

Didn't know they removed it but I agree with StepUpStylish,getting the priveledge(which is getting your Island in /is warp)With a high level island is a good thing for me,I dont think tp-killers/trappers would make an effort just to have that warp.And also it will limit the warps since it needs high level islands.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Either buy the rank or switch servers.
Please lock this conversation since its not okay for SkyPaladins, though it should be added for SkyGods :/ But it doesnt matter even if only SkyPaladins have it.

Lock please

Status
Not open for further replies.