Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Suggestion: Suggestion: /warp sign in CSB for non-ranked Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa

Suggestion:
Suggestion: /warp sign in CSB for non-ranked Player

Detailed description:
We should put back the /warp sign in CSB for non-ranked member. So that we can expose our island to others or let them show our island, so they can see our efforts that we put in our island, and so that they can visit on it. Its very unfair for us for the non-ranked players. Just a Suggestion :) Thank you

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
So that we can expose our island to others or let them show our island, so they can see our efforts that we put in our island, and so that they can visit on it. Its very unfair for us for the non-ranked players. Just a Suggestion :) Thank you
Hope this gets accepted.

Example:

ChiveON

+1
I Agree with it. 100%
So that other regular players can visit our island directly and impress everyone by our skills.

OP
OP
kappa

kappa

+1
I Agree with it. 100%
So that other regular players can visit our island directly and impress everyone by our skills.
Thankks ChiveON :) I hope this gets accepted. help me pray :)

aethertiger

Pika Lover
They wont allow it since lots of people use this welcome signs as a tp trapping stuff...it woulf be risky if they add that to non- ranked players

OP
OP
kappa

kappa

They wont allow it since lots of people use this welcome signs as a tp trapping stuff...it woulf be risky if they add that to non- ranked players
Yea ik but just like old CSB its has [WELCOME] its part of the game that players do stup*d stuffs like that, but us players we need to be careful. In that way we can avoid Tp trapping, and [WELCOME] Sign is very useful for us, In that way we can impress our island or we can help other by farming in our grinders. Its a part of a game.

MECHAME

Veteran
Sorry but I would give a -1
This suggestion was discussed more than 5 times already and Classic Skyblock's administration has decided not to implement this into Classic Skyblock for two reasons:

1- Would create lots of lag.
2- Would be unfair for the skypaladins because they paid real money to get such a perk.

Your work is still appreciated though.

Thanks for suggesting!

OP
OP
kappa

kappa

This suggestion was discussed more than 5 times already and Classic Skyblock's administration has decided not to implement this into Classic Skyblock for two reasons:

2- Would be unfair for the skypaladins because they paid real money to get such a perk.

Thanks for suggesting!
Yea ik i would create lag, yea lag is normal. We can handle lag just like the old CSB.
2. Its really unfair for us non-ranked players we can't do the [WELCOME], that's why we play this server cause this server is a cracked server, we don't want to spend money that's why we're playing the Pika server. This server should be fair, /fly is enough for a ranked player. I'm just saying you know :)
Thanks. :)

aethertiger

Pika Lover
Yea ik but just like old CSB its has [WELCOME] its part of the game that players do stup*d stuffs like that, but us players we need to be careful. In that way we can avoid Tp trapping, and [WELCOME] Sign is very useful for us, In that way we can impress our island or we can help other by farming in our grinders. Its a part of a game.
There's so many report about tp-killing,mostly on [welcome] signs.They wont allow us to have that kind of Plug-in. If you want that [welcome] sign, you can invite a ranked players....We have no choice...

OP
OP
kappa

kappa

There's so many report about tp-killing,mostly on [welcome] signs.They wont allow us to have that kind of Plug-in. If you want that [welcome] sign, you can invite a ranked players....We have no choice...
We can handle Tp-killing by removing our items before we go someone's island is easy man, and that why i'm making suggestion so that we can use the [WELCOME] sign again, Hope this will get accepted, please support, this is for us non-ranked players.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika

Thanks for suggesting!
In the first place before it goes out, why did they give that perk to members? they should not name it as "Classic Skyblock" if they don't have the classic perks on a classic skyblock. :/ You got me?

Status
Not open for further replies.