Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Suggestion: AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTell

Suggestion:
Suggestion: AntiCheat

Detailed description:
I think that the server would be better if they had an anticheat maybe guardian or something, I'm a premium player who has played alot and I use to play pika back in the days where somehow they didn't have alot of hackers but now it's getting to the point where the server has people using antikb, Killaura and gets away with it, Get an anticheat staff can easily get alerts for it and tp to the supposed "Hacker" or if they set off too many they get autobanned.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
Makes the server more fun other than having to be killed by hackers that are blatant and they get away with it. Atleast get like nocheat or something so they can't just use antikb and killaura blatantly.

Example:

TheAxeHunter

Hello
I come from a server with Anticheat. At my opinion that AntiCheat is the best.
The AntiCheat is named : Spartan. I think this is a good one because you can talk very fast with the developer and if you find bugs he will update it every week.
Idk what you guys think off

See ya

OP
OP
D

DontTell

Hello
The AntiCheat is named : Spartan. I think this is a good one because you can talk very fast with the developer and if you find bugs he will update it every week.

See ya
Never heard of spartan sounds like a cracked anticheat. Guardian is used by many premium servers such as Arcane.

TheAxeHunter

Never heard of spartan sounds like a cracked anticheat. Guardian is used by many premium servers such as Arcane.

Here is a link to the plugin. I don't know if they updated the SiteInformation, but They work and communicate with owners/people on discord. Its the best that I know atm.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
Hello

See ya
I think they already use spartan and its not working out.

TheAxeHunter

What you guys can do is try enable an anticheat on 1 gamemode and looks how it works out.

JennySensei

Veteran
We have anticheat on some servers, and yes we do still need some anti cheat on other servers.

Neutral.

I agree especially bedwars i've seen many hackers on bedwars with not you basic kill aura but those that toggle almost every other hack you can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.