Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Staff applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victas

Suggestion:
Staff applications.

Detailed description:
These days, the staff applications of this server are focusing on the activity of the members on vocals servers, such as Discord and TeamSpeak. The problem is that everydays, I can log in at 2 AM at 3 PM or a 8 AM, the result will always be the same: Hackers. I'm not saying this because I'm bad at PvP or anything (Eh, I got banned), there is people that easily beat me on this server, but I can say who hacks and who doesn't, I've been Moderator or like 4 servers and still Moderator on 2 more servers (one is not open, anyway, it's off-topic), the problem with the requirement of being active on the vocals servers is that not everyone like to speak on Discord/TeamSpeak everydays. I enjoy speaking with people on TeamSpeak but being everyday on TS isn't something that I want do to, sometimes I just want to listen to music after I come back from my dev school.

There is also people like me, that can fluently speak English when it's written, but doesn't understand the accents.

The real problem on the server isn't the need of activity of the players on the Discord and TS, but the Anti Cheat and the hackers:

I've been falsely banned after playing 20 minutes or so... And I've seen killaura players playing all along before I got banned.

I suggest that staff applications focus more on the players reactions and activity in game than on vocal servers.

I was going to write more but I think it's not gonna chance anything so I don't want to spend 1h for nothing.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak

Reason:
I think focusing on the vocals servers for staff application are making lot of people not applying because of that.

Example:
I can't really give example.

Crivity

Epic Pika
You need to be active on discord so that you can know whats up in the staff team and to talk between yourselves you dont mainly have to talk but on teamspeak you need to be on it everyday you dont have to talk you just need to be in staff meetings too on the day its on

Status
Not open for further replies.