Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Spawner detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Spawner detector

Detailed description:
You can buy it in /warp shop for around 50k-100k. You can activate one time and when its activated, it will show you coordinates of closest blaze spawner in nether.
+ it can be added in Rare Crate

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
I was hunting the spawners today. searched for around 5h. i found only 1 (and it was in first 15min). and i'm not the only one.

Example:

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Spawner detector

Detailed description:
You can buy it in /warp shop for around 50k-100k. You can activate one time and when its activated, it will show you coordinates of closest blaze spawner in nether.
+ it can be added in Rare Crate

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
I was hunting the spawners today. searched for around 5h. i found only 1 (and it was in first 15min). and i'm not the only one.

Example:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
any explanation, why -1? so i can know why you dont like this idea?
I said -1 for 1 reason, the cost, yes 1 spawner is expensive but this would allow you to get multiple spawners. it should cost alot more that just 100k. maybe 250k

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
I said -1 for 1 reason, the cost, yes 1 spawner is expensive but this would allow you to get multiple spawners. it should cost alot more that just 100k. maybe 250k
well... the thing is that spawners sold in /ah for 150k.. soo... you will need to run many blocks to get that spawner = it will be like 150k at the end.. but yea... idk

Arceus

Legendary Pika
-1,A spawner detector for 100k? smh it should be 700k-1mil or be in the rare crates

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
ehhhh i need to double post... again.... :/
the suggestion is about SPAWNER DETECTOR, not its price. the price is just an example. so if the price was the -1 reason then... well....
and it can be used only 1 time. when you right-click on it, it renames the item to coordinates. and it wont change. it will stay and its not reusable.

DNARuby

Rare Pika
I do think it's a great idea but the cost is too... little... maybe 500k. And I do think to put it in the rare crate. But it's hard to get.

I'm mixed thoughts right now and I don't know which one. But, I'll just go -1 since it's hard to get the spawners because donors would search every crook and cranny of hunting blazes in the nether. And members don't get anything.

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
1,A spawner detector for 100k? smh it should be 700k-1mil
I do think it's a great idea but the cost is too... little... maybe 500k

As i read all the -1, if i'm correct, its just because the price, not idea so idk ^

I would say +1 for rare crates but not in the shop.
or be in the rare crates
And I do think to put it in the rare crate

and there is about rare crates

RARE CRATES AND SHOP PRICE WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE, NOT SUGGESTION, SO IF YOU -1 JUST BECAUSE ITS PRICE, THEN ITS NOT RATING ABOUT SUGGESTION. SO IF THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE RATES ABOUT THIS, RATE THE SUGGESTION, NOT PRICE :/

Status
Not open for further replies.