Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Some suggestions for galactix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Suggestion:
Some suggestions for galactix.

Detailed description:
Hi guys, i'm a frequent galactix player, and i've noticed that galactix only gets resets, no updates at all.
I got some ideas to add to the server:
-Stackable buckets, they should add this because when you are generating walls, or makeing regen walls, you most likely go back and forth to a lava source, or water one, you're inventory gets filled and it takes a long time.
-Update the spawn, use the other parts of the ship, maybe for a extension of the shop or something else.
-Supply drop, make it at least 25-30 players needed for it to start, galactix gets around 10-15 players, and the supply requiring 50 players, there isn't any supply drop, other than when we get a supply drop scroll from a boss, but then only 5 crates spawn.
-Add /f top like in the other faction servers.
-Since the end or the nether wont be added for sure,.maybe add other planets, like jupiter,mars etc. Or just add the moon. Fir example in the moon there will be a increased number of coal ore and iron, maybe some custom boss you can fight there, to get pices of the moon armour. (Armour with custom enchants and stuff)
There will be a portal in the ship (spawn) that leads to the moon, but you will need to pay xp or money to unlock it.
-New custom enchants:
*Drain (Chestplate enchant, Legendary)
5% Per level max 3lvl.
Has a chance of u stealing some of you're opponents heath, and giving it to you.
*Knock up (Bow enchant, Ultimate)
5% per level + 1.5 blocks per level. Max 3
Has a 5% chance of knocking the opponent up 3 blocks.
It can be used to catch up with you're opponent to deal more damage melee.
*Rise of the dead. (Armour enchant. Rare)
+5% per level + 1 zombie, 1 skeleton per level,max 5
5% Chance of spawning 2 zombies and 2 skeletons with lether armour that attack you're opponent.
*DoubleXP (Sword enchant. Uncommon.)
Gives you double xp from mobs.
*Golddigger (pickaxe enchant, common)
Gives you haste when theres gold ore near you.
-Lower the hopper price to 25k.
-Make custom armour buyable from galatix computer.
-Remove the titles from the space chests, and make a title space chest where all the titles will be, it can be gotten from common and unique space chest, or from the legendary space chest.
-New kits:
*Raid kit, you receive 2x64 Tnt, 1x64 sand, cobble, 1 water bucket, 5 tnt arrows, redstone, repeaters, and 16 cobwebs.
Can be received every 4 days.
*Monthly kit.
Contains: Prot 4 Diamond armour, Sharp 5 fire 2 sword, 2 streth pots, 4 healing pots, 64 steak.
-Make random teleport scrolls teleport you in negative cords.
-Add sponge and cobweb arrows back.
-Adjust the rewards in the chests, common,ultimate and unique are baisicly the same.
-The daily login bonus kits , make them to 20 days,,

8th day 5 common chests, 9th day stormtrooper kit, 10th day dissenchant scroll, 11th day 5 unique chests, 12th day yoda kit, 13th day 10 crystal shards, 14th day 5 ultimate chest, 15th day title chest, 16th day 1 zombie spawner 17th day 1 skelleton spawner, 18th day 2 legendary chests, 19th day unreal chest, 20th day Mystery mob spawner.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
Galactix is dieing, its gone from 50 active players a day, to 10, after new year. Players waited for streams andon saturdays it was flooded.
Its just to revive galactix.

Example:

faydee

Veteran
You have took some awesome and huge time writing this suggestion , awesome keep it up , and 1+

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
I really liked the things you suggested here, it must've taken some time to write all of this down. Really good suggestion. +1

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yo builders! Yo need some work to do on the spawn! Jk. Nice suggestion.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
Some suggestions for galactix.

Detailed description:
Hi guys, i'm a frequent galactix player, and i've noticed that galactix only gets resets, no updates at all.
I got some ideas to add to the server:
-Stackable buckets, they should add this because when you are generating walls, or makeing regen walls, you most likely go back and forth to a lava source, or water one, you're inventory gets filled and it takes a long time.
-Update the spawn, use the other parts of the ship, maybe for a extension of the shop or something else.
-Supply drop, make it at least 25-30 players needed for it to start, galactix gets around 10-15 players, and the supply requiring 50 players, there isn't any supply drop, other than when we get a supply drop scroll from a boss, but then only 5 crates spawn.
-Add /f top like in the other faction servers.
-Since the end or the nether wont be added for sure,.maybe add other planets, like jupiter,mars etc. Or just add the moon. Fir example in the moon there will be a increased number of coal ore and iron, maybe some custom boss you can fight there, to get pices of the moon armour. (Armour with custom enchants and stuff)
There will be a portal in the ship (spawn) that leads to the moon, but you will need to pay xp or money to unlock it.
-New custom enchants:
*Drain (Chestplate enchant, Legendary)
5% Per level max 3lvl.
Has a chance of u stealing some of you're opponents heath, and giving it to you.
*Knock up (Bow enchant, Ultimate)
5% per level + 1.5 blocks per level. Max 3
Has a 5% chance of knocking the opponent up 3 blocks.
It can be used to catch up with you're opponent to deal more damage melee.
*Rise of the dead. (Armour enchant. Rare)
+5% per level + 1 zombie, 1 skeleton per level,max 5
5% Chance of spawning 2 zombies and 2 skeletons with lether armour that attack you're opponent.
*DoubleXP (Sword enchant. Uncommon.)
Gives you double xp from mobs.
*Golddigger (pickaxe enchant, common)
Gives you haste when theres gold ore near you.
-Lower the hopper price to 25k.
-Make custom armour buyable from galatix computer.
-Remove the titles from the space chests, and make a title space chest where all the titles will be, it can be gotten from common and unique space chest, or from the legendary space chest.
-New kits:
*Raid kit, you receive 2x64 Tnt, 1x64 sand, cobble, 1 water bucket, 5 tnt arrows, redstone, repeaters, and 16 cobwebs.
Can be received every 4 days.
*Monthly kit.
Contains: Prot 4 Diamond armour, Sharp 5 fire 2 sword, 2 streth pots, 4 healing pots, 64 steak.
-Make random teleport scrolls teleport you in negative cords.
-Add sponge and cobweb arrows back.
-Adjust the rewards in the chests, common,ultimate and unique are baisicly the same.
-The daily login bonus kits , make them to 20 days,,

8th day 5 common chests, 9th day stormtrooper kit, 10th day dissenchant scroll, 11th day 5 unique chests, 12th day yoda kit, 13th day 10 crystal shards, 14th day 5 ultimate chest, 15th day title chest, 16th day 1 zombie spawner 17th day 1 skelleton spawner, 18th day 2 legendary chests, 19th day unreal chest, 20th day Mystery mob spawner.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
Galactix is dieing, its gone from 50 active players a day, to 10, after new year. Players waited for streams andon saturdays it was flooded.
Its just to revive galactix.

Example:
This has been an huge suggestion "lately" +1 since that galactix is dead about the ''h a c k e r s'' this would make galactix more popular.

OP
OP
CPT_ARCHER

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
This has been an huge suggestion "lately" +1 since that galactix is dead about the ''h a c Ok e r s'' this would make galactix more popular.
Really liked every suggestion you suggested +1 for all.
I really liked the things you suggested here, it must've taken some time to write all of this down. Really good suggestion. +1
You have took some awesome and huge time writing this suggestion , awesome keep it up , and 1+
Tnx for the feedback guys :D !

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 Not bad ideas infact,great ideas, I don't play much Galactix factions this much but as a really big op facs player, I'm sure people will love these ideas and I love them too <3

Status
Not open for further replies.