Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Slime spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Slime spawners

Detailed description:
If you play Classic Skyblock a lot you will notice that the economy is a bit broken and the only way to get decent money is by squid farms. Squid farms produce a bunch of lag to those with really bad PC's or laptops. I've been getting a bunch of complaints that my warp is super laggy so here I present slime spawners..

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
Well as said before squid farms cause a bunch of lag and even the staff was aware of this and therefore raised the costs of squids spawners 4 times what its normal price was. I've been roaing around other sever'd and I buped onto Op SKyblock, I seen that people had slime spawners and how cool they were, so here is why I want you guys to add slime spawners 1.) Can create less lag than the huge squid farms 2.) More options for those who want to create money farms that aren't squids spawners 3.) We need a new spawner added to the server 4.) There would be only 1 chunk where the spawners can and will be placed, this avoids huge exploit farms. 5.) can put and end to all beggers

Example:
Maybe the spawner can be around 200-300k
Since the squids are 500k most people just go to the route of begging for stuff other than working for it.

MECHAME

Veteran
+1

I really liked this suggestion since the server's economy is getting worse!

Draegoner

Veteran
Under consideration. You are aware that the slime spawning will only occur if the biome is Swampland. Will this be an issue?

leaf26

Legendary Pika
If the spawner is in a slime chunk below y=40 <or> in a swampland between y=51 and y=69, then the spawner will spawn slimes. Otherwise it's just decoration. The player would have to take the time to build out and find a slime chunk, then build a slime farm with the spawner on that chunk.

The trade-off of adding slime spawners is the number of complaints when the spawners don't work (outside a slime chunk). Ex: In a previous survival world, slime spawners were added. Staff had to go around and change people's broken slime spawners to other vanilla spawners after a number of complaints.

Suggesting that some information is posted on where the spawner can be used if it's added.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That would be very useful for me especially I have a ridiculously bad computer that crashed 5 times in a row if I get near squid farms

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
Disagree with this sorry. The amount of hoppers that would be need is the same as a squid farm to make it an auto farm. Not to mention if a player were to go afk and the slime spawn they would die.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Most slime farm designs involve fewer hoppers, less flowing water, and fewer signs than a squid farm. When we're only comparing the two, slime farms are less laggy than squid farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.