Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Skin system

Status
Not open for further replies.

_opman_

Suggestion:
Skin system

Detailed description:
A system where you can chose a specific skin from a skin list
posted on forums and do a command in game to change it to the one you chose.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
Because i saw it in another server and its really fun to mess with skins if you have a cracked account.

Example:
Here is an example from another server with the skin system :
http://imgur.com/a/y5kGm

Zrotix

Epic Pika
+1
This is a really good idea. I have a premium account, so it wouldn't really be useful for me, but I'm pretty sure it will be a nice feature for cracked players! :)

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
+1 would be an amazing feature for the server maybe even the ability to create your custom skin on the website would be even better

Butliquor

Veteran
suggested before, denied. reason? you ask? well, if you are able to change skins with a simple command, you can copy in-proper skins, staff skins, annoy players with it. so Negative results and non are positive. -1

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
suggested before, denied. reason? you ask? well, if you are able to change skins with a simple command, you can copy in-proper skins, staff skins, annoy players with it. so Negative results and non are positive. -1
as he said "premade skins" wich means you choose from a list they have provided

OP
OP
_opman_

_opman_

Read carefully and if you cant read well don't reply because i said "you can chose a specific skin from a skin list posted on forums"

inYOface

Rare Pika
+1000
I hope i can make a skin and request it in forums this actually will be amazing thing

Roy_

Legendary Pika
-1, has been suggested countless times and denied everytime.
I'll say it again and again, if you want to get a skin buy premium minecraft.

Moon_420

Banned
+1

But staff thinks this will cause performance loss and it'll be abused. But it doesn't cause a lag and it can be configured to blacklist and white-list certain skins making it impossible to be abused. And has a feature to make it randomly choose a skin when the player joins from the certain player skins provided in the config making it even more impossible to be abused.

NickTill

Unfortunately, this suggestion have been sent many times, and every time it has been denied. Although I think we should also add the system, the higher staff positions of our team feel differently.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Tyranny

Pika Lover
Great idea but im pretty sure if u use tlaucher it will let u change ur skin if u use a compatable version of MC.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
it might very well be - i can't say for sure, as i'm not familiar with the details of how owner and higher staff think about this - that they deny the suggestion because it makes the server responsible for decreasing the difference between premium users and cracked users. Doing so, the premium users will be disadvantaged compared to the cracked users. The cracked users will get something for free that the premium users payed for.

In my opinion - and likely in that of the owner - when a perk is added to the server it should be equally useful to everybody. Adding a perk that is only useful to a part of the community would not be considered fair.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
it might very well be - i can't say for sure, as i'm not familiar with the details of how owner and higher staff think about this - that they deny the suggestion because it makes the server responsible for decreasing the difference between premium users and cracked users. Doing so, the premium users will be disadvantaged compared to the cracked users. The cracked users will get something for free that the premium users payed for.

In my opinion - and likely in that of the owner - when a perk is added to the server it should be equally useful to everybody. Adding a perk that is only useful to a part of the community would not be considered fair.
This is very true. I cannot argue with this. Having a premium account, I now realize that I will have a disadvantage with cracked players if this idea is approved. However, premium players can go on any servers (Hypixel, Mineplex, Badlion, etc.) while cracked players cannot.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
This is very true. I cannot argue with this. Having a premium account, I now realize that I will have a disadvantage with cracked players if this idea is approved. However, premium players can go on any servers (Hypixel, Mineplex, Badlion, etc.) while cracked players cannot.
good point i will add that if this willl be added premium players still can make their own custim skin while crackrf players have to choose from a.list

DqrkneZz

Veteran
A small list of pre made skins? Why not? +1 But when pressing tab, premium players should be separated from cracked players. I mean, premium players usually want their cool skins to be seen xD

Status
Not open for further replies.