Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Since you will be updating galactix, here are some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Suggestion:
Since you will be updating galactix, here are some suggestions.

Detailed description:
Hi, here are some suggestions about galactix.
1. First off all a little problem in the shop, ores can only be sold as blocks, and that gets anoying at times, we cant sell the ores as them self even on the galactix computer. Meaning that haveing huge ig farms makes it a pain in the ass to sell the iron. I'd like u to make the ores sellable without needing to turn them into blocks.
2.Add better rewards to the space chests, recently i've noticed that the space chests are just the same, Unique ones are worse that Common, Common are better than Ultimate, Unreal are worse that Legendary. I think there should be a balance there.
3. Add more bosses, and make them harder to fight ( like with dificulties ). The current bosses are just to easy to fight, get a gset and u can solo kill them and theres no fun in it.
4. Balance out some of the custom enchants, Demonforged 4 is so overpowered, even if your gset has Overhaul 3 it wont stop it from been destroyed in just a few mins of fighting.
5. Add the nether but with a twist, the nether whould be called mars, and could only be accesed if you pay a certain amout of money and xp, for example: 200k + 30k xp. IT whould be a bit challangeing to get to the nether and make it more fun i guess.
6. Add KOTM (King of the Moon inspiered by KOTH.) Its baisicly the same as KOTH but can be accesed threw a npc in spawn, that will teleport you to a world similarly genned to look like the moon, there will be a Temple of somesort or whatever there that factions will need to fight for, the faction that stays the logest on it idk like 10-20 mins, will win rewards such as space chests, crystal shards, money, kits, xp, bosses, custom items and etc.
7. Add 3 more kits, (since there are 3 more slots left with coming soon writen on them ) For example a monthly kit that will give u idk prot 1 diamond armour with a sharp 3 fireaspect 2 dia sword, some pots, xp, 5 common space chest 2 unique and 1 ultimate.
Also you can add a /kit raid, that will give u 2-3 stacks of tnt , sand, stone, buttons, water, redstone, repeaters, comparators, droppers, dispencers, and some cobwebs.
add /kit reset or smth i dont have any ideas about a 3rd kit but i guess you can think off one.
8. Add stackable buckets and maybe gen buckets.
9. Use the rest of the ship to extend the shop or smth, theres alot fo space to make more stuff accesable to buy from spawn, cuz currently there isnt much.
10. Jail movement, as the jail is at the top part of the ship (spawn) Ppl can glitch into it, and its just weird. Even tho there arent any T-Helpers on galactix currently that should be a good idea.
11. Fix bottle xp, or just remove it.
Thats all of the suggestions i got for now, ill probably make another one with more suggestions,

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
I saw your tweet that you are updateing galactix and that u need suggestions, and anyway galactix needs a update badly. (And some staff activity) ,, xD

Example:

Galactico

And don't forget, please put mycelium block in the market. Mooshroom spawners are useless if there's no mycelium blocks available. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.