Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: /seen command

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoughee

Suggestion:
/seen command

Detailed description:
Have a /friend seen or /seen command.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
It would be great if you could see when did your friend last joined and for how long. Like /friend seen KayleeSea

Example:
KayleeSea hasn't been connected on the Pika-Network for 2 months 17 days and 5 hours.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
That's a nice idea, but using /seen is not good because it shows the ip address for the player, Hacker's may use this ip address to ddos the player or do something with him!

OP
OP
xcoughee

xcoughee

That's a nice idea, but using /seen is not good because it shows the ip address for the player, Hacker's may use this ip address to ddos the player or do something with him!
i quite does that only for staff with op and that's why i say your reason isn't quite correct tho

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
/seen command doesnt show a player's IP. But I don't think this command will be given to any member or even donors anytime soon.

I also strongly disagree for players to have access to this command. If you really want to know such things, we have other medium of communication with the player such as discord or teamspeak.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's a good idea in my opinion if you want to know when your friend last logged in because he/she wasn't on for about 1 month now and you have absolutely no contact with him. I'm Neutral about this.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
/seen command doesnt show a player's IP. But I don't think this command will be given to any member or even donors anytime soon.

I also strongly disagree for players to have access to this command. If you really want to know such things, we have other medium of communication with the player such as discord or teamspeak.

I agree, and that's why I upvoted a similar suggestion about adding a friend plugin. This would be better in that both people would have to accept before they could see information like that

Tornado337

yeah I just want to know if the owner is online and when he is or if a player quits mc / pika

iq420

Veteran
Adding seen command has bad and good sides, good side is that you can see when was your friend last time online, or when was certain player last time online. Honestly, if it would get added I suggest it only gets added on Non-PvP servers(on this servers you can't see when was someone online and you have to ask staff to do /seen for you) and some pvp servers(almost every server except faction servers), it's useless in factions as you can see when was member online by just looking at his faction and hoovering over his name. But here come bad sides, not sure how does /seen work with /v (staff vanish) as people might abuse it to check if staff is online and toggle hacks, or improve their behaviour. Overall I would say 0 or -1.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I can see this having both a positive and negative effect. The idea has potential but reading the comments I saw one about a friend plugin of some sort. That sounds like a much better approach. If a player were able to accept another player as a friend and then they could see when that player was last online. This has potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.